Chapter 18

Lisa told herself that she must be cruel. Maybe that night is not easy to forget but whether you like it or not, does not matter. The fact before them is a fact.

Blind date heroine arrives. Before she was able to grab hold of his arm to declare her position, Lisa directly announced her exit.

"Professor Cha, congratulations on your good news. ‘Efficiency’ will certainly send you a good gift."

She turned around, resolutely left in the company of Manoban Mother. She did not see the expressionless face of Eunwoo with a deep sense of loneliness.

Cha Mother clearly saw her son’s expression. Suddenly remembered the child’s dad saying: ‘Do you really think that our son need these?’

What the son needs, at that moment is very clear.

Lisa and her mother choose to stand waiting in front of the hotel waiting for other family members to meet them.

Manoban Mother holding her daughter’s cold hand, secretly sigh.

Breeze raised Lisa’s hair. Her tears, shivering shoulders, all her patience from today’s incident breaking.

She tried very hard not to see the person. Tried very hard to forget all things about him. But it is all useless. As long as she sees him, all her previous efforts crumbled in full swing. She just had to exert her whole-body strength to face him and tried not to collapse in front of him.

"Do you like him?"  Manoban Mother break the silence first.

This is her daughter. How she could not understand what her daughter is going through?

"Yes…"

Lisa no longer deny. It seems that loving a person will result in such a chaos in the heart.

She thought that there was a man in her heart, as long as she is happy means love just like relationship with Hwang Hyunjin.

She never knew, liking someone is not just putting the person in the heart is happy enough. Really liking a person, will taste sweet and bitter. Will care more about him because of separation and piercing.

This is an undeniable fact. She realized that she had fallen into it. She knew that her unease and unhappiness were all due to falling in love with him. Falling in love with the man with very bad mouth, closed-minded and serious man.

She let the tears flow freely on her cheeks with bitter laughter. "Yes, I love him. I know that. But we are not fit for each other. Give me a little time. I will forget him."

Manoban Mother gently wipe her daughter’s tears. "Do not cry baby. Mother will get you candy to eat when we get home. Just like when you were a child. As long as you were unhappy, got wronged or being bullied by classmate, mum will take care of it. Mum will go and get them for you to eat."

Lisa nodded, closed her eyes and let the tears falls. The wind blowing her thin figure, revealing full loneliness….

Three days later, Manoban Mother met Cha Eunwoo in the big calligraphy classroom. Although she was surprised, she was inexplicably calm.

For the first time, she carefully observes her daughter’s favourite object.

The result of Cha Mother’s body ailments, Eunwoo will temporarily take over the mother’s class. In addition to write good hand calligraphy, Eunwoo are able to explain many professional discourse.

The students are all admiring this handsome substitute teacher, hoping that Professor Cha can take over a few classes.

Objectively speaking, Eunwoo serious personality, knowledgeable and somewhat indifferent, one could see his individual guidance towards the students are very patient.