Chapter 9

Lisa shake her head. "Sister is mean to be loved. If my brother is so calculative with me, my mother will scold him."

"I am calculative?" Eunwoo put down his chopsticks and looked at her straight.

Lisa looked up into his inky eyes and immediately changed her wordings "Oh no. Professor Cha of course is not a person like that. It is my brother that I am talking about!"

Anyhow, after getting along for six months, if she does not understand the personality of this man whom is arrogant with low EQ, then she do not understand the mankind of the world.

Eunwoo looks happier.

He is such a person. He does not think about being intimate with others. Eunwoo did not feel anything. If she wants to think more, it would just trouble herself.

"Tomorrow, there will be fish for dinner."

"Professor Cha is going fishing tomorrow?"

In addition to studying those non-life ancient relics, Professor Cha’s greatest pleasure requires great patience – fishing.

"Yes."

"I do not know how to clean fish."

"This you do not have to worry."

Fishing usually goes on for three to four hours. Lisa casually asked "I need to help you prepare some rice balls in the electronic insulation pot?"

Eunwoo answer without hesitation "Five. Add spicy radish and pickled cabbage."

Thinking about the rice balls that are finally in his hand, Eunwoo is very satisfied.

Lisa is annoyed. She wished that she did not mention it. But fortunately, rice and spicy radish are available in the refrigerator. The other materials such as fried cakes and fried pickled cabbage is very laborious. Wrapping the rice balls, what time will she end up going home? She still has a bunch of paperwork to be completed……

Lia seeing Sister Lisa helplessness, turned her beautiful eyes and think hard.

"Ah, I heard from my mum saying that Lisa’s brother as grown up and because of that, there is not enough space to stay in the same house. So Sister Lisa had moved to rent a place outside. Why not…… Sister Lisa just move to stay here. There are many empty rooms here. It is also closer to Sister’s company. Sister do not need to worry about rent problem. After dinner, every day is already so tired, no need to rush home. What do you think, big brother?"

"Ah! No need. I am very used to my rented place now. I do not want to move at all" Before Eunwoo could say anything, Lisa immediately reject.

Must be kidding me! Move here? Then from morning till night I have to listen to the Grand Master calling me?

Lisa refused too quickly, not considering Professor Cha sensitive and childish solitary addiction of the heart. And true enough, he frowned and with proud and sharp eyes, raised the question "My house is not good?"

Lisa shrugged "Professor Cha’s house is good and quiet. Fresh air with plenty of parking spaces. But it is not the matter of whether the house is good or not, but inconvenient."

"Inconvenient?" Eunwoo grind on these words.

"Yes, it is inconvenient."

"Why?"

"I am not your housekeeper."

"If you want to be my housekeeper, it is fine."

"I do not want to."