Chapter 25

Hey….. what is this indifferent to ignorance, even if it is extremely clever, Professor Cha is also a naïve and determined stubborn man.

Lisa rushed to clarify. "First of all, I didn’t really contact Hyunjin. I only met him several times at the school gate when I come to pick you up. He was hostile to me and I just ignored him."

Eunwoo raised his hand and rubbed her hair "I believe you would not dare."

Lisa nodded her head "Yes, Yes of course I would not dare!" Hey, she really does not such the gut!

Lisa say that Hyunjin is hostile to her? Eunwoo sneered. Whether it is hostility or any hidden intention, he will let Hwang Hyunjin understand that it is a smart move to stay away from Lisa.

Only his heart is still bored, so he pulled his wife over and bowed his head and kissed her again. He does not care about the people on the street and students whom were passing by applauding and whistling. She swore that Cha Eunwoo has a strong meaning behind the action.

Lisa exploded "We are on the street…."

His tongue slipped over her lips. He asked "What did you call me?"

Lisa blushed. Forget it. Lose face just lose face… "Ennn….. Husband…"

The man is satisfied and pulled the wife over again to kiss her. After the kiss, the man looked at her face and the crisis was finally over. He pulled her to go for lunch….

Lisa love eating hotpot. So when eating, she is very peaceful, would not think of any negative issue, simply enjoying the delicious hot pot. As long as his wife is happy, being together is happy together, forming a sweet picture.

As soon as the meal is over, the cell phone rang. He picked up the phone.

Lisa clearly could hear Manoban Jihoon shouting at the other end of the phone.

"Uncle, when are you coming? We are waiting for you. You need to hurry! Junkyu, do not grab the phone…"

"Uncle, little aunty drives very slow. You take the taxi is faster! Sandy is waiting for you. You have to hurry up!"

Eunwoo smiled "Well, I will be right there. Sandy wants to talk to little aunt?"

"No. Uncle should hurry oh. Bye bye!"

Ending the call. Eunwoo put down the phone. Looking see the wife looking depressed. "What happened?"

"Now the twin love you. Even Sandy like you."

Eunwoo feeling very proud.

"So, your mysterious date at two o’clock in the afternoon is these two radishes?"

Eunwoo nodded "I have got a little activity, you want to have a look?"

Lisa did not want to admit that she is jealous. Before this, the twins are always glued to her. Just last week, he helped these children with their archaeology lesson. The two like dinosaurs loving boys now forget about the aunty. Even their own parents they do not want, every night sticking around their favourite uncle wanting to discuss the beginning of the Earth and the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Who knows if the moving palaeontology is still an archaeological madness!

"I am. I have been in the archaeology team in the United States for two years and studied the shipwreck in the Caribbean."
What is there for Lisa to be jealous about? This wonderful experience is better than Hollywood life, no wonder kids will be fascinated just like he is an idol.