Chapter 20

Lisa accepted his embrace silently. At this moment, in this little world, she is only a nurtured and happy woman. It is enough.

In this waiting area full of happiness and expectation. The act of letting the shades shine overnight is unobtrusive. Everyone should have such joy when he is a prospective father. Everyone has the full of blessing look.

It is a public area here. After all, being celebrities has a price to pay.

Sure enough, the gossip newspaper covered the headlines the next day:-

'Cha Eunwoo vs long legged? A direct shot in the obstetrics and gynaecology department'

The content of the report also includes the meet up between Cha Eunwoo and the Singapore’s wealthy blind date news. The comparison by the readers shows the difference between the blind date and the pregnant women…. Yes, this time, Lisa details are publicly exposed, the background and origins.

There are the photos showing the truth. A very clear truth! Paparazzi was shameless with each photo clearly photographed with her clearly…. Whether she was in the arms of Cha Eunwoo, him kissing her hand, her lips or the palm of Cha Eunwoo on her flat better with the contented face. Such sweet photos…. Looking just like wedding photos!

This moment, even if Lisa jump into the Yellow River, she is not able to clear herself…..

This time, before the news was released, the news had reached the ears of Kim Taehyung.

People whom Taehyung had connections with are like roundworms in his stomach. Before that, the follow up news on his school junior sister were blocked from the newspaper coverage. So, this time, before the news were reported, even if it is midnight, once received the notice, the people quickly notify the boss.

Treacherous, even if this news is as strong, Taehyung is powerless to stop it. As if there is a mysterious and mighty force that is behind it!

"Oh, the original is not the terracotta warriors and horses. The killing is invisible and incomparable!"

Taehyung hugging his wife after several times of intimate involvement, the doctor is sleeping in his arms peacefully, really cute!

It seems that in the face of Ms. Manoban, Professor Cha is bound to be the winner. He cannot help but feel emotion "Alas, the girl really!"

The next day, the reports on the Cha and the Manoban seems to explode!

Modern internet development, not only the news is on the newspaper, all online news platforms are reporting the story. The Manoban family learned the news and immediately met up for discussion on protecting Lisa.

Manoban father, mother, brother and sister sitting in the living room, very angry!

According to the previous experience, the family members of the Cha family will surely come. But this time, they will know not know who is the winner! Take a look at the photo. The one hugging is a member of the Cha family. The one kissing is the family member of the Cha family. The hand on the stomach is also by the Cha family member. They have nothing to do with Lisa of the Manoban family. How cautious and fearful her beautiful little face is! This is clearly sticking out of claws and eating tofu!

"You don’t have to say anything. Dad must be fair for you this time!"

Lisa shakes her head. Her face shows how unbelievable she is.

What is happening to this world? She also just wants to love to have some happiness in the small world. She is going crazy……

However, the Cha family did not go according to the Manoban family theory, which was a pity to the Manoban family. Instead, they directly head to the son’s home. The difference is, since the last ‘unsolicited’ event, Cha Eunwoo had taken back the spare key that his sister is holding. So, to look for him, please ring the doorbell.