Chapter 15

Eunwoo almost insignificant and self-deprecating smile, Lisa’s polite attitude is out. In the end, she is a guest, even if the last night, they shared their passion for each other but the dawn of this moment, after the returning of reason, both of them have become two side. He thought the passion in the beginning of the night for her has ended.

He is cold as frost. "That’s good. But if the paparazzi shoots the current situation – the wine bottle scattered in the living room, a little bit of traces on the sheets in the room and the kisses on your body, do you think I can still go backwards?"

He just wanted to remind her of what they had experienced last night!

Lisa did not answer. Her heart burst into unspeakable emotions, hot and humid filled in the eyes. She did not understand. Even if she was just drunk, the heart is not that carefree.

The next second, Eunwoo handcuffed her wrist, she was caught off guard and got dragged into his arms, forcing her to face him, as cold as the black ice-cold eyes.

Lisa looked up, shocked. She felt like she was being nailed in place and is not able to move.

"You said you would not regret it. I misunderstood your meaning? Your regret is only referring to the night of passion, is not it?" He let go of her, sharp black pupil dark. "If that’s what you want, I respect your choice."

Eunwoo throws her hands aside, leaving the living room without looking back. He goes to the study, opens the door, closes the door and then locks it.

Sitting in the room waiting for the two o’clock meeting, it is only half past one. Lunch break just ended. Sitting in the conference room, Lisa bask in front of the window, looking blackly with unfocused eyes forward. The always energetic dazzling girl is very sad at this moment. She looks like a wounded little beast, lightly licking the wound in the corner where no one noticed.

Unconsciously humming, word by word slowly sings:-

We are all right, just not suitable

I want, I know now

Happiness is mine, not yours

Lonely to be responsible for themselves

A short lyric, but each word is able to hit her heart.

Morning ride to work, the girl sitting next to her was playing the song. The volume is moderate, the melody is also very good. She followed and started to hum. Maybe the artists’ right emotions, letting her suddenly feel like bursting into tears, yeah…. We are all right, just not for…..

Taehyung standing outside the conference room and Sandara looking at her.

"What is wrong with her?" Taehyung asked.

Sandara frown. "It is unclear whether the object of emotional injury is Hwang Hyunjin or Professor Cha."

Fearing the follow up of the paparazzi, although Lisa knows that Cha family will have their own solutions, but things are because of her, so she should take full responsibility.

So, after leaving the Cha home, she had gone home to wash and change clothes. She immediately went into the company and asked for senior Taehyung whom have influents in the political and business sectors for help. For him, the press is like a telephone conversation. As simple as that.

But call is a call. Gossip is unavoidable especially when she is wearing a turtleneck. Sandara caught her and asked for the detail.

Lisa did not want to hide. But for both of them, she whom is actually conservative, one-night stand is simple not possible! Luckily the one-night stand did not scare them.