Chapter 19

The man gave a soft sigh of relieve, his eyes moving loosely.

Lisa explained "Obstetrics and gynaecology doctor is my friend’s classmate. He has counted. At that time, I will not get pregnant."

Eunwoo shrugged "How can I say about this matter? I have been abstinence for many years. Sperm motility and survival rate is definitely stronger and the doctor’s assessment and other men."

Lisa small face suddenly burst into red. Dealing with this man, mind need to be right and sharp!

Can anyone be like this? No red face with no shame! Even able to say how many times they ejaculate as if he is evaluating an item, with a proud tone!

"I am not pregnant!"

"Has your menstrual arrived?"

She gritted her teeth and shouted? "It is not the time yet! Two days before that night, my menstrual period just over!"

Eunwoo nodded, fully understand. "So, that’s why it is!"

Lisa got really mad. "What is with your affirmative expression? Has not come does not mean that it will not come. The body is mine. And if I am pregnant, I will not know it?"

Eunwoo touched the chin and then nodded. Um, there is really is a need for literature. "According to a variety medical reports, it is true that women in their early pregnancy are irritable."

Damn! Lisa is going crazy.

As a result, the gossipy sisters unwittingly moving back and forth like crazy. It is quite true. Recently Lisa is very strange. Often in a daze looking at the sky, singing in depression. The appetite has also become lesser, lunch boxes are often not eaten…. Is it really because Lisa have baby?

All eyes stared at the flat stomach of Lisa. Oh, Goodness! Father handsome and beautiful mother, the baby must be cute!

Lisa closed her eyes. Her hand on her waist and other hand rubbing her eyebrows. She is going to faint! "Cha Eunwoo, I repeat! I am throwing a tantrum not because of pregnancy but because of your unjust assumption! Please understand that I am not pregnant. Even if you ejaculate three or seven times, that is my safe time. I will not get pregnant!"

This euphemism guy! She exploded, staring at the man in front of her!

Wow! Gossipy group of sisters all move into the line of sight, unobtrusively moved to the Male Lead crotch. Did not see anything also will be envious! Really nice… Wow! Seven times in a night! Sister Lisa is really too ‘good fortune’. Professor Cha Eunwoo must not be tired of our home Lisa Manoban…..

Seven times? Yes, Eunwoo squinting, began to seriously consider whether he met Lisa’s expectation.

"There is no need to argue. We can go to the hospital and get the answers."

"Professor Cha, I am not pregnant. No need to go to the hospital to check!" Lisa roar.

Eunwoo sigh faintly. "Lisa, do not be self-willed. That is our Cha’s child. I will take full responsibility."

Lisa absolutely not self-willed. She is angered! Not to mention about Cha Family. Mentioning about the family, she thought back about the Cha’s elders rebuking her, as well as the heartless unprecedented grievances!

She is totally angered! "Cha Eunwoo, you hear clearly. Even if I am really pregnant, I do not need you or the Cha Family to take full responsibility!"

Oh, the gossip group totally blown away…. Lisa admitted…. Lisa really have a baby! This earth-shattering news of course, immediately must be notified to the two Buddha upstairs!