Chapter 11

She shook her head, very seriously considering whether to cancel the originally planned beef ribs dinner!

Lia is also disappointed. She never imagined that brother is so thoughtless. Big brother seems to care about her, those are from his inexplicable reaction. Big brother with such arctic cold-winged indifference, not showing his concern with Sister Lisa, but questioning her option of boyfriend?

What is wrong? God! What is her big brother thinking? She began to worry whether tonight’s dinner would fly away…. Fly away……

"Professor Cha, Hwang Hyunjin is my boyfriend. It seems inappropriate for you to criticize him in front of me."

Eunwoo looked at her with demeanour pride "Miss Manoban means that I cannot criticize my assistant?"

This silently kill Lisa’s rebuttal. In this aspect, it is Eunwoo’s victory.

However, the beef rib dish on the menu has indeed flown away. Anyway, food sanctions are not first time for Lisa.

After dinner, Lia took out the ice-cream that her brother brought back in the morning. The cook had ignored the small rows of beef ribs in the freezer. Just thinking about the dinner – fried spinach, fried bean sprouts, cabbage, another cabbage with tofu soup. A table of all the different types of vegetables. No meat making her feel empty. She hopes that this Cold War will not last too long.

As the initiator, Eunwoo is drinking mountain tea while reading his ancient book. There is not reaction from him

"Big brother, there was no beef ribs!" Lia said with resentment.

Eunwoo is indifferent. No one can see how deep his eagerness to savour the beef ribs dish. "One day, I will get to eat it."

No way. A woman cannot accept the fact but also elusive.

Every day afterwards, thanks to the goodwill of Eunwoo, whether it is Monday Wednesday and Friday cleaning schedule or daily dinner, Lisa will appear on time in Eunwoo’s home. But after the end of the job, she will insist of heading home herself, trying to keep the distance from the employer.

Of course, she had also asked several time about the status of her little white car

Lia will answer back beautifully "Ask big brother."

Eunwoo’s reply is better "Do you think I am the garage employee?"

And Lia help to call Lawyer Kim’s phone. His answer is more thought-provoking. "Our biggest goal is to hope that the perpetrators can compensate Miss Manoban with a brand-new car."

So then? How?

God knows how powerful Eunwoo is. Never expecting that around him is such an efficient and bad lawyer!

Half a month later, she still do not have a new small white car. Going out during the day or when meeting people, she can only take the train or taxi. To go to Eunwoo’s house can only continue to take Professor Cha’s free ride.

Every day he will come to the company to pick her up. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon at three o’clock and every Tuesday and Thursday, at four o’clock in the afternoon. This way, it was unhindered and punctual all the time. In this situation, of course resulted in people lingering around ‘Efficiency’ longer.

Director Park Rośe said "My beautiful schoolmate is being chauffeured every day. Ouch. I have the feeling of being a gold class pride."

Taehyung said "Director Park, you have checked the contract? ‘Efficiency’ rules say that no additional hours allowed. What will other guests think?"