Chapter 16

Even if lonely, he also understands that this is love.

There is no reason, unreasonable love.

He did not think that he would fall into it. He is a clever, rational, confident, talented and everything can be easily falling into his hand. No one can match but he had first taste of frustration because of her.

In the past ten days since she left, he impulsively had wanted to try to get her back. Regardless of what method he had to used, he will feel relieve and happy as long as she is by his side.

Eunwoo looked at the boss whom is advising her to concentrate on food. She looked up, revealing a flattered smile, very happy and very brilliant.

He places his right hand on his chest. The heartbeat is accelerating and his thoughts are no longer in his control.

If can, Lisa can you come back?

The second day is very cold as report. Lisa wearing a scarf, shrink neck, hands breathing in the mouth, stepping into the office.

Why is it this cold? Windbreaker does not block the wind…. What kind of windbreaker ah?

The receptionist saw the way she dresses, exclaimed "You are not cold Sister Lisa! Today is 8 degrees. I do not even dare to take off the down jacket in the office!"

Lisa is does not love the cold. But just do not like to bundle herself into a bulky ball. When walking or squeeze in the MRT, will be hot. So hot and cold, wear more and then having to take off is more annoying. "It will be cold but when you start moving, it will not be that cold. I am wondering if I should got and buy a thicker coat?"

Receptionist mysteriously smiled. "Ah, Lisa do not have to worry about such a thing. There are professionals in the conference room waiting for you!"

Lisa feeling puzzled, walked into the conference room. She saw the so-called professional waiting. She is very surprised.

There are four people in the conference room. There are a lot of clothes with the brand of the carriage mark, highlighting its century-old masterpiece.

"Miss Manoban, hello. I am Jeon Somi. I am here to measure your body."

What is going on!

She saw at the side is the excited Sandara Park. "Director Park, Taehyung has gone mad? Our new uniform will be using this brand?"

Sandara laughed. "Just for you. We do not have."

Lisa puzzled and asked "Miss Jeon, I did not order any custom-made clothes, may I reconfirm it?"

Jeon Somi is a American-Chinese mixed race, a American chamber Chinese whom is not very fluent in mandarin. But she is a very good designed. After all, serving as director of the design department in the Asia Pacific region, is definitely not a simple figure.

She did not seem to hear Lisa’s question, only focusing on the work on hand, that is helping Lisa measuring her size.

"You are our valued patrons. But the time is urgent. We cannot provide customized services to you immediately, only bringing you a choice of different sizes. But Miss Manoban’s body are same standard as the model, just put on the right size, will fit very well."

Jeon Somi picked up a piece of woollen coat in the size from the assistance to take the initiative to help her to try on.

"This is the winter of 2020 design, warm and light. You will love it. Camel beige colour can make your skin milkier and shinier. And gloves, you need a pair of leather gloves, it will keep you warm in the winter."