Chapter 1: Gosh, Lets brush this up a bit, darling! Hmm, shall we?

"Where shall we start, Loves?" Cruella asked Horace and Jasper; walking and tiptoeing in her heels. The points of her heels clacked into the floor; making her steps echo loudly, blaring, into the entire walls of the house. grazing around, and looking at her other new friend/ butler, Boris, Cruella was extremely giddy. The new environment seemed to catch her eye, thinking of what furniture; what types of paint to paint the walls; causing her to think it through. She didn't want to paint with out letting Horace and Jasper chime in.

Genghis pranced and sat with the other two dogs, since Boris commanded Genghis to do so, willingly.

Horace looked up at the giant windowed ceiling above them. "This place is extremely ginormous!" Horace bellowed in awe.

IN The time that they waltzed in and looked around; observing the enormity of their new housing situation, Jasper noticed Genghis, one out of the three Dalmatians they now own, due to the baroness being imprisoned for trying to murder her own blood; her own flesh and blood: her daughter Estella. Little did the baroness notice that Estella and Cruella De Vil are the same person, different identities. Jasper was tilting his own head.

"Horace?" Jasper asked. Horace replied, "what man?" "Horace is it just me or did Genghis gain some weight like te-?" Horace faced Jasper and was about to ask if Genghis gained ten pounds. Until cruella got there attention. "Hey you chum-bums, listen!" Cruella shouted. Boris took Genghis and the other two dogs outside to get some fresh air outside of Hell Hall.

Horace and Jasper cleared there throats and faced cruella; making eye contact. "Yes Madame?" Both asked in unison.

"Yes, ma'am?" Horace asked. Cruella began to smoke some tobacco out of the new black thin windpipe she bought. The windpipe spewed strong whiffs and wisps of dark tainted gray ashy smoke. "We have to brush this place up; add some of our touch to this huge mansion." Cruella smiled and yet she was feeling quite mischievous today; seeking rebellion!

Meanwhile , A private moving company Cruella had hired to package there left over belongings and all of there fragile old and new unique vintage items. Trucks were driving through hell hall on the very gritty and dirt windy roads leading to Hell Hall mansion. As the moving trucks found parking, they parked right in front of the house. Taking out the keys, the main boss of this lavish moving truck, hollered to the boys and women who were sitting in the back; trying to make a living.

"We are here! Let's move a long boys!" The cockney boss pleaded, shouting loudly. The male workers were shouting and laughing and hooting ,grunting in loud excited tones. The male workers opened the back of the truck. The female workers were gossiping. One of them was whining. Filing her nails,she groaned, "ughh, gosh, I have to file my nails." The one sitting next to her asked, "why it's not a bad thing to work." Completely complaining she said "depending on the person and there status, yes it's great, but if you were rich, and have your daddy's money it's hard, and I could easily call and send people to do it for me. The cockney male boss noticed the quiet eerie silence from the other girls who was watching the two girls around them talking. "Hey get to work and quit dilly dallying. let's get out of the truck , MOVE The male workers were getting the gurneys and moving items already out of the trucks.

The female workers finally,got out and began hustling the items and checking items; making sure all the items were not broken and nothing missing and uncompensated. Some of the males began to snare and gossip as they were moving things inside!