Chapter 14: fuck, what is in the paper, today

Cruella's PoV

How is everyone? How are you? The second question. Do you not ever hate it? Does someone out in the world know what it's like to be a real genuine person instead of being totally fucked up ? I mean real
Genuine people tend to be broken too. Then the fake people tend to sometimes be the realest. But also fake people .. Fake bitches hide under a lot of disguised pain.

Then again, aren't we all struggling, hiding through invisibility, possibly a alias, undercover mask, or a script? maybe just under so much manipulation that.. that we forget who we are for just a little bit? Does it feel wrong to hide out of plain site? It does. It should. Half the time, oh darling, it is a sin, but it's tainted by Satan.

Satan devours all things toxic. Most people believe in heaven or hell. Yet why do people just.. well for uhm starters, why do we not believe in all heaven, hell or obligatory? There are so many questions; so many statements that need to be heard; to be made. gosh, now what shall this sexy Devine Fashion de vil exactly try to divulge in, hmm?

"Oh great, mummy dearest is now out of .. THE LONDON GOVERNMENT JUVENILE PRISON CENTER!! HELL no!! FUCK NO!" Mentally panicking my thoughts are circling in a infinite loop, just trying to grasp what I read as the first headline series of the morning.

Feeling nauseous, I felt bile rise up in my stomach, and in the back of my mouth. The bile; the vomit it burned my throat I ran to the lou, fast enough, I actually made it in time to the toilet. "This is not the greatest news I was exactly hoping for, what so ever"

"Estella I mean.. Cruella , hey are you alright?" Jasper asked. Jasper is and always has been a dear, but I decided to not reply . "Come on, elle, I could hear you from down the hall!" Jasper knocked again but gave up. "j-Jasper, yes I'm fine!! Sorry to bother you!" I replied my voice breaking. "Why did my voice just sound so pained" so much emotions I was feeling

Most times us woman, we say & think we are fine, to cover those thin obvious lines of deceit; the trying times to not loose friends; to not show any sign of feeling dejected, as well as maybe we didn't realize there was something causing us to feel just.. utterly hormonal.

It must be my mother being out of jail. Although.. was she EVER even a mother. Not exactly. No, she tried to HAVE me MURDERED. That woman is a horror.
Looking at the paper, gosh it was making me feel so much horrid emotions. So much tangled feelings.

"Now to pull this stunt. What a animal. To think my mum, the baroness can pull a stunt like this; to escape to regain control of her estate. THAT bitch will NOT regain her estate nor will get a claim or her sleazy hands on it EVER AGAIN." I began to hyperventilate, but then I looked into the fridge that yes is installed in the bathroom, I was getting the one thing to help calm my nerves: liquid courage.

"gosh why does Jasper even care about me? " I was asking my self this, but I don't know why I even am bothering to ask this. He is with someone else, Jasper is just a friend, he always will be. Always has. I Cruella shall NEVER ever, ever COME BETWEEN his happiness. Anyways, not the point. We are all humans, yet we all tend to make our own crazy irrational decisions. Right darlings?

The irrational decision I have chosen to take action in is.. don't tell Jasper and Horace, and go at this angle by my self.