Chapter 11: oh my! apologies! We don't mean any harm!

Chapter 11: Oh my! Apologies! We don't mean any harm! (Continued)

"Morning, Cruella!" Jasper and Horace both spoke their greetings in unison. Half of there attention was not focused on Cruella though. Jasper went up to Sylvie, "good morning, Sylvie, my ray of sunshine!" Jasper bypassed Cruella and had given her a peck on the lips and brought her a homemade coffee. "how did you like the breakfast I made you?" Jasper smiled a huge grin and rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling, none the less. Horace went up to his girlfriend who is Sylvie's twin. "Morning, beauty!" He smiled, making her laugh.

Beauty mumbled, extended her arms out; stretching and yawned (she isn't mute all the time but she is mute for a reason of both her own and sylvie which you will find out later on as to why.) For the morning was beauty's time to fully gather her surrounds and take the time to fully regain solidarity and energy.

"Good morning, Horace, my angsty sexy and hot bulldozer!" Beauty smiled and elbowed Horace.

Cruella started to feel like time was surely indeed passing, and that everybody could somehow move forward, yet she pondered about it with this question: 'why can't I move forward like everyone else has?'

Artie rang the door bell (well he was going to) but in that moment he realized 'oh wow, the she demon hid a key how could I completely forget?'

Artie bent over and flipped the corner of doormat over, clasped the key tightly in his palm & flipped it back to how it was originally. The reasons Artie was showing up right around the dusk of sunlight was because well Genghis had a schedule and Artie and Cruella planned on sketching more deviously & profound designs.

"Uhm, anyone? anyone want me to go get some donuts and crumpets? No? oh I'll just be here." Cruella sighed. 'Jasper & Horace have seemed to forgot about me.' Pondering that thought and emotion, Cruella indeed was.

Genghis, in that exact moment; knowing she had a appointment for her natural groom and doggie ultrasound, had just awoken from a deep doggie slumber. She was almost due, but she waltzed up to Cruella and before artie came inside, Genghis could feel cruella's mopey, dreary, and jealousy vibes. So Genghis then sat looking up at her.

In those moments; the lonely and despairing moments, the few people who comfort her are now just busy; trying to figure out how to love , and forgetting all the fun and what not. "Hey, boo, aw why so down?" Artie spooked Cruella, making her tense up and jump. "Good God, bloody hell!!" Cruella freaked for she was just way too deep in her mind. "Oh crap, babe, sorry did I scare you?" Artie asked, being so delightfully queer, as he always was and always will be. Cruella took a sip of her tea and somewhat grimaced, building up a slight giggle.

"No you did not scare me, it was more of an unexpected spook!" Cruella giggled . "Ah I see." Artie replied; his eyes darting everywhere especially towards cruella's aura. "Girl your vibe. your aura shows you are troubled. What's wrong?" Artie had snapped his fingers and was concerned. and as usual, very queer. Cruella snidely replied and tutted ; raising her tone.

"Your aura shows you are troubled, what's wrong?" Cruella mocked; pouring her self another glass of tea and then set the teapot down . "what's wrong is everything. My two best friends have OFFICIALLY moved on from their lives and have completely forgotten about me.. but why does that matter?" Feeling frustrated and jealous, the thought doted across her mind.

'why am I so jealous ? it's not like this is their first date or anything, they are grown men, just like how I'm a grown ass woman who is capable of handling herself !!'

That summer morning, The baroness & her other daughter, Priscilla were camped out at a Gas station & motel. Since they needed a place to sleep, it wasn't the baroness's typical hotel standards, but it was all Priscilla could buy since she for one was only 14 and just turned 15. She was indeed just a minor who works part time and works extra hours full time,  so she could help her mum escape prison. Little did Priscilla know that planning a prison escape and jail riot was a felony. Her mother, the baroness, conning her , yet does she even realize it?