Chapter 3: ooh lala darling!!! (Continued)

Cruella's eyes had been embezzled with amazement and awe written all over them. Making more iconic designs and bringing them to life, Cruella felt accomplished, and bolder than ever. "Ooh La La, darling! This will be a huge accomplishment if the century!" Cruella smiled a rebellious smile! Artie, a friend of Cruella's, always loved how much of a splash she makes delving into the fashion icon! "Girl, you always have made a splash, it's a fantastic offer to be working with you, madame !" Artie replied with a handsome devilish grin!

"Let's get these manakins all dolled up and the designs put together queen" Artie said as happy as anyone could be! pacing back and forth, Artie asked the other fashion staff to move along Cruella was helping design the works as well!

one of the staff rolled her eyes and mocked Artie.
"move along everyone now chop chop come on!"

The woman rolled her eyes and mocked him with air quotes surrounding the words she is mocking Artie;antagonizing him! Artie's eyes quickly diverted from the fashion board and quickly onto the young seamstress who was mocking him. Walking over towards her, Artie grabbed the seamstress's hands.

"Your a seamstress right,darling?" Artie asked her. The seamstress nodded and looked down feeling guilty as well as is is dreading the reprisal and lectures that are about to come towards her way.

"Then, all of you seamstresses and seam-sters ,don't gossip, don't just blatantly not use your hands, this is go time, get to work! Cruella is not going to feel appreciated if your mocking her designs as well as her favorite coworker and her beloved friend Artie here . NOW MOVE IT QUEENS AND KINGs" Artie shouted and clapped and went to plan some more work things with Cruella and the gang!