Chapter 6: Oh darling, what is fun without a little bit of rebellion?

A/N: **(good morning/ good evening/ good afternoon this chapter will be continued. I got a new phone and so I'm stoked that it works as well as I do not have to squint at the screen anymore! and I can type my stories not just on my iPad, but now my phone as well!!! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend please let's get this to 500-1k reads & votes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

let us keep the Cruella hype going!! This has been one of my greatest achievements and works I've written and truly I must say I'm proud!  Also I will have to keep watching Cruella because I had to transfer my info to my new phone so I didn't get to watch it and I was trying to not be on my devices all day, which so far was in my favor and has been. anyways!! Take care!! Let's get this fanfic to 5k /1k!!!)

Chapter 6: oh darling what is fun without a little bit of rebellion?: ((this is a continued chapter))

The baroness, estella's mother was sitting at a prison table by herself. The prisoners do not exactly have good graces with her, yet in all actuality, it's the baroness who does not have the other prisoners good graces in her path. The prisoners that she ended up with are ones that she had sent to prison for just the smallest and littlest of things because well, my dear darlings, she is for one a hypocritical psychopathic sociopath.

Having a personality disorder well, it wasn't exactly fun. The baroness has the killer gene disorder as well as Dissociative Identity Disorder, Just like Cruella has a identity disorder and as well as multiple personality disorder but with out the killing gene of a sociopath. The difference between Cruella and the baroness is well, The baroness has a sociopathic instinct in every one of her bones throughout her body. Cruella does not have a mean bone in her body whatsoever.

As the baroness just laid on her comfy mattress aside from all the prisoners who had nothing, Those people who were rotting in the prison cells were spitting on the baroness as she had walked with a guard to get some fresh air . The prisoners were making growling-like noises, for they were not thrilled to have the baroness around.

In the meantime, she and a prisoner got into a cat fight and she was about to call her dogs, yet she just reminded herself, "shit I'm in prison, my dogs aren't exactly here right now."

"Wow you you are so going to be guilty on that stand, you actually murdered your daughter!!" The prisoner snapped and ripped out the baroness's hair extensions. the prisoner has a story of her own for they are not guilty of the crime they had once committed.

————————————————————————————

Cruella, Jasper, Horace, Boris, and Anita and roger had went on a adventure down towards the old liberty shop. Cruella had cans of spray paint with her she handed different colors to each of them. The colors she gave them were a glossy red tinted with sparkles , a glossy and shimmery bronze color, a black spray paint and a white spray paint can.

"What is the angle now?" Horace asked with his adorable chihuahua wink hanging over his left arm.