author's note •x• chapter 16

Hello! So sorry! I was in the hospital and writing was delayed, so I'm back and ready to write more chapters!!!!

Chapter 16: priscillas perspective

"Ugh, mother, why do you prattle on about this Cruella, BITCH??" She isn't your daughter... I AM !" Feeling gutted, I was yelling at my own mother.

The baroness (my mother) scoffed and tutted, getting her cigarette ready and damping it in a smoke bowl. She did that tittering noise with her teeth and tongue. It always annoys me. And frightens me actually. Like a lot.

"Um, About that, Dear" my mother said with her suspicious tone... 'is she hiding something?"  So I noticed.

"Cruella De vil is um.. your"

"My what??" I had a attitude.

My mother cackled with a sly mischevious grin. Her green eyes .. sparkle with rebellion.

"She is your older sister"

I screamed. "WHAT I HAVE A FLIPPING SISTER AND MY MOTHER.. MY OWN MOMMY DIDNT TELL ME!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

The baroness laughed, little did she know that someone was planning a armed robbery. "What you actually want to be related to that .... Being? Why would you want to be acquainted with that gross and grimey peasant?"

My mother asked . First off my jaw dropped. And I was am still to this day appalled by her question. Finding out I have a sister was shocking . But my mother's question. Her question was downright offensive.

As I was just about to say more, the alarms were making that loud beeping sound, which in that process it was loudly piercing my ears it was starting to sound like blaring.