Chapter 15: mm, time to

Cruella POV

Life as we know it, is supposed to be lived to its fullest.
Never is it supposed to be dull. Isn't that right darlings? Yes.. you are supposed to say yes! So, my mother's name was in the paper. And now I have a angle 📐 for this plan, but usually we do not rob from jails, we rob from everywhere else, but jail houses. So this is a first.

((Hi! This is still being written but I LOVE YOU ALL and I am heading to sleep~ I'm so tired idk why I'm up at 6 in the morning... but yes I'll be back in a couple of hours, maybe a lil longer I want to sleep in~ I love you all and so sorry for the delay in this chapter / writing this!! Let's keep the Cruella hype going!!!)

(Continuing on)

"So, Cruella?..." Horace asks while clearing his throat. Both Horace and Jasper were abruptly awoken by my Devine Rebellious Self! I gave them a look and clattered some silver plates . "YOU SLEEPY HEADS GET YOUR HEAD AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOARD, oh my gosh JESUS Christ!!" I shouted feeling like a total MANIAc in distress! Jasper yawned and flinched at the clashing sound . "Cruella!! Come on it's too early!" Jasper pouted and was whining like a baby toddler throwing a huge fit. "But we need to relive the old times, please?" I rarely ever say please, or beg. Got it was estella who begged and implored.. naive and fashionista rebel estella once was.

Glaring at Horace and Jasper, it was tiring to
Contemplate their facial expressions and whether Cruella should let go of this angle at hand. But even if I would let it go... would it make sense?

It would feel wrong. But then again it would be Devine to just.. be back out in the action.

Genghis was a beautiful old lady pup now, for she just slept all the time !!

genghis just was watching them talk and was dozing off ...