Chapter 9: This place is as rotten to the core as myself

Chapter 9: This Place Is AS Rotten To the core As my self-

In the time that Cruella and Boris were left to spray-paint the walls of the liberty mall she now owns,The baroness who is in jail, developed a smirk and a evil glint in her eyes.

'Hmm, somehow there has to be a way to escape this hellhole, right?'  The baroness made clicking sounds with her mouth, tsk-ing away at the idea she was thinking about. looking around at her surroundings, and the people, she noticed how much more grubby they were than how estella (her baby girl she murdered) was. Showing no remorse, she again smiled a toothy smile, and she laughed a incredible credulous evil laugh.

"MUAHahahahahahah, revenge is as evil as I am, and this place is as rotten to the core as I am!" the baroness implied. Sneaking away at night, she grabbed the jail guard's security card when they were sleeping.

Now, as implied, yes the baroness is on a mission to escape the place that is as horrid and rotten as her own core. Her own heart.

during the time that the baroness, indeed, was escaping, Cruella and Boris just finished spray painting the inside of liberty. "That was some great work Boris!! " Cruella gave Boris a hi-five.

Boris just used his index finger and it would be known later on in life as a "finger five!" "Clearing his throat, and dozed off he asked, 'sorry what?' then he realized what Cruella meant and sort of grimaced.

"OH, oh , ooh yes indeed it was exceedingly great artistry !" Boris lulled at the surroundings and the walls, as well as the ceiling. Boris looking up, he was indeed astonished and proud by the work they had created.

Cruella curtsied and bowed, 'thank you Boris, dear!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: ^^(( hello, it's Indierose!! this is chapter 9 hope you darlings and lovelies, adore this chapter as well as this fanfic ! Chapter 10 is to be announced/ to be discussed/ thought over I'm stoked and in awe about this fanfiction and about the Disney Cruella fan base!! Let's have more readers make a impact and spread the word !! Let's get to 500k-100M readers!! 
*************************************************

Another A/N: Please read, vote, comment or dm me here on wattpad if you have any suggestions, questions, or ideas & recommendations for this  fanfiction! Thank you all so very much! I love, care & respect ✊🏻 your  opinions and ideas and I care and respect and love all readers, followers and people!! This reads mean so very much thank you!!! Let's get this Cruella hype out there !!