Chapter 26/27- cruel

Chapter 26 (continued)

"Priscilla, Hold on!" I shouted and was jogging after her. She wouldn't stop running, she was dragging her feet which made me semi annoyed, but I wasn't annoyed in this exact moment. Just wanted her to be safe, happy, loved, not trapped in toxicity. "Pris, Stop!" I hollered again. Priscilla held the ends of her skirt, clenching to the ends tightly in her hands. she stopped and wasn't able to face me. "Pris, I love you, ok?" she couldn't turn to face me, it was as if her body was frozen, so I went up to her, wiped the tears that were slowly falling from her face, then Leaned in and I kissed her! "How do you know you love me, when I just moved in?" Priscilla's voice broke, like as if her heart broke as well. "Don't you feel the same way I do?" I asked her. She was about to run off, so leaning in, I grabbed her by her arm. "What are you doing?" Tears shed from her eyes, the sparkle in her eyes that she has.. it is going away. "Is there someone else, that isn't me?" I asked. "There was, but it doesn't matter. You could get hurt because of ME!" Priscilla stomped her foot and ran away but I ran with her, because it's what lovers do. I mean, ha wait lovers?

"Uh oh, somethings missing!" I check all my pockets and shit, my keys are missing. Following Priscilla, I sneak into the car. *well I try to*

Priscilla had taken my keys and drove off... with out me! and my car!

Chapter 27- cruel
So, I walked home, awaiting for the next trolley. This isn't my first trolley ride either so. So, it should be alright, despite being unable to find and hitch a ride from a friend or classmate. My family steals, designs clothes, and among other things, are rich because of it. so I learned a few thieving tricks of my own. Would you like to hear about, sweet roses? Step 1: go to the mall step 2: swipe a persons wallet and car keys when they aren't looking step 3: act like you know what you are doing and step 4: have a act step 5: scan peoples cash apps for money and slip the phone quickly back into there carrying item.

Another way to make money is, to sell drugs or weed, or fake a resume but.... that's a little sketch. So I just buy and invest trades from other companies. That makes a lot of money. Regardless of Priscilla taking my car, I have enough money to buy my own. My parents say I am spoiled..... But am I? Now as I am at a car dealership, I cash in money for a expensive Rolls Royce. One that catches the babe's eyes if you know what I mean.

  Anyways. Driving my new car home, it wasn't a shocker to my dad really. Or was it. However, Mum was somewhat annoyed. Actually. She was, speechless! personally I was just trying to impress Priscilla. But Priscilla was not having it whatsoever.

"Cruel, That's a nice car! Did you steal it? Geez you could make a fortune off it, kiddo! "

What she did not mention is that it could get a ton of popularity points. Rubbing the back of my neck, I was looking at Priscilla. As my dad was lecturing me, I blushed."I didn't really exactly steal it, Pops"

"Oh then... how did you get it?" Jasper asked?

Uncle came into the discussion defending me. "Well, does it matter? I mean we stole for a living."

Cruella and Priscilla just looked at each other in silence. They have not had much time to bond lately. Jasper thinks about this long and hard. He did not want cruel to be apart of the family business. "hmmmm"

**VOTE IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD MORE CHAPTERS/PAGES!! Keep it up Rebels/Lovelies!!!**

"hmm what, dad?"I asked with my arms folded. "What is your problem?" now I was smoking cigarettes.

Horace swatted the smoke away as it was clouding the kitchen. "why is there so much freakin' smoke" As he kept swatting the smoke away, it got caught in his lungs. Boris snatched my cigarettes away. "That's enough of that young MAN!"