Chapter 2: OW, love these devilish dark tones

As the movers brought in the furniture,  Cruella, Boris, and Jasper were choosing the rooms to sleep in! Horace took Genghis for a daily checkup and physical at the veterinarian's office!! 

"Well Doc, How is he?" Horace asked the doctor who's facial expression seemed to wave a expression of concern, worry. Overthinking, the doctor made sure that what was the problem was not indeed a actual thing. "Uh oh, is genghis going to die? whats with the furrowed expression?"

The doctor looked up and gazed as there was a glare of sun rays beaming off the window, glinting in his eyes. turning his gaze back towards Horace, he chuckled. "Genghis is a female not a male. Congrats miss genghis  you are going to be a dog mum" the doctor feeling excited had pet her ! Genghis loved the pets and head rubs she was was receiving. Horace got jealous and put her leash and harness on. Feeling weirded out, Horace walked genghis out to the car, "Come on Genghis!"

"Oh put the boxes in here please!" Boris showed the movers their enlarged storage room. The walls had this vintage feel to it. Its walls were embedded with silver and gold. It had so many unused empty shelves. No one and nothing had been vacated in the room for such a long time!