Chapter 12: emotional questions, racing thoughts, insomniatic spiral, high AF

Chapter 12: emotional questions, racing thoughts, insomniac spiral, high Af:

((This chapter is from different characters/ people's point of view))

((Warning ⚠️: this chapter contains/ will contain descriptions of drugs, insomniac episodes, getting high, personal trauma, self loathing, negative self-talk, depression. Loneliness, isolation, weed, smoking and other topics that have not yet been discussed in films/ tv shows & out of the ordinary, so yeah just if you read this then suggest you either skim past the parts that do not feel as negatively/ emotionally toxic for you. I do not like to use the other t word aka triggering because just FYI negatively impacts / socially & emotionally toxic is a better usage than using triggers/ triggering all the damn time. So warning if this emotionally impacts you in a negative or toxic way, suggest you skim thru it to the positive  parts. Thank you, lovelies))

Cruella's perspective:

There are lots of questions I have; making me feel curious; actually; sometimes adventurous, half the time in a huge leap of spiraling that I cannot exactly contain. Sometimes I feel like a whole different person. I mean I am though. I'm not estella, cause she's gone down the rabbit hole. For now, now my dearies, I am cruella de vil. I'm a boss bitch, it may seem like I show no emotion half the time. But yeah, like estella, I have fucking feelings.

Let me pounce and hear me roar! is that not right darlings? well yes. now i am almost 29 years old. and so are my friends. well they are like my family. their names are jasper and horace. but my darlings, now we have more family rising above in the picture. am i sure that i like this? no darlings, but some how i have to support it. Despite if it is eating at me physically and emotionally.

Rotting at the core of my own heart, mind and soul, the sleepless nights, where I toss and turn in bed, alone at night, I reach towards the nightstand grab my lighter and reach into my drawer, and I find a bag of weed and cocaine. Pouring it out on the nightstand, I get my lighter and smash the cocaine up into little crumbles.

Grabbing a little joint/ straw, sniffing and snorting it up my nose, just to feel some sort of sanity and peace of mind. Hours later, I then open the bag of weed, and put it on a joint and open the lighter. the feel of the flames the beautiful eye - dropping colors.

The orange purple and bright yellow, it makes me drown in awe. A smirk crossing on my face, then I light the joint with the specks of weed on it. and then I smoke a puff, and the insanity just dissipates away .. for now.. hopefully.

now everything around me, looks like the inside of a kaleidoscope. caving in, I feel all my stress, worries and trauma fade out. honestly it will still be there, but it is what it is. 'Jasper and Horace they now are incapable of keeping together our plans of stealing, making deals, & forming heists. But who cares, jumping on my bed is the most heavenly thing in the world!'

Now I've got my champagne and I turn up the music very loud; loud to the point it blares all through the house and outdoors. Now, taking in the hallucinogens, I make some phone calls, invite everyone, hoping to make this shit real.

"Hey, queen, what's with the loud noise?" My friend artie replied. Noticing artie, I giggled. "What? Why are you giggling? What's so funny? Honey? Babe? My bestie? Boo what ?" Artie asked, his eyes and voice filled with intrigue and curiosity. He had bed-head. that was what was funny! "Cruella is someone throwing a party at 12-1 in the morning?? Ooh yas queen THIS IS GOING TO BE LIT, or is it a fashion show??" Artie seemed amazed that I had made deliberately EXQUISITE FASHION his blue eyes lit up amazed, and always had this spark.

"Yass, and oh we have to take the new puppies out on a walk dont we?" Art asked

Oh so just to tell you, Genghis had her puppies already, and Anita & our buddy roger both bought two of the new Dalmatian pups!! Thinking to myself with a humongous smile on my face, I was awfully happy with the rest of my darling pups~ 

((A/N: ((hi hopefully this chapter was good, amazing / intriguing! ^^ there will be a continuation of this chapter, sorry that it took so long to come up with something, now let us get this to 1k / 5M reads~))