author's note /x/ chapter 5:Anita Darling, oh my darling, you're here:

Author's note (( a.n)): ^^hello thank you for bringing this book to 200 something reads, this is so crazy I can't believe it! I love all my followers, friends, and readers for actually liking this fan fiction! As well as there will be chapter up later on today, up on this page, I am feeling tons better so far! I will rewatch cruella so I can get some more writing ideas for this book! It's so amazing, It was totally unexpected that my writing would be this spectacular and splendidly amazing! this came as a total shock now let us get mother dearest to 1k reads ~

I love you all, I love my followers, friends , my family ((even though they can bug me and be over protective and overbearing )) and for my wattpad friends and peers and everyone who could have made this possible, I thank my old language arts teacher, Mrs. T aka Mrs. Tautimier! She is the one who in a way got myself back into writing, and my parents as well. She is an amazing teacher who loves and helps her students and actually gets along with everyone, she helped me become a better individual and a better writer. I miss you Mrs. T, if you are reading this thank you so much for everything! okay a chapter will be up later! Buh bye, take care darlings!

Chapter 5: Anita Darling, oh my darling, you're here:

"Anita Darling, Oh my darling you're here! " cruella spoke with a glint fueled in her eyes, full of rebellion and mischief. Artie waltzed over there loud and proud, "Hello Anita, Allow me ?" Artie asked motioning towards her jacket. Genghis was apart of the festivities, laying on her red, gold, and shining black; silver lining dog bed. This party was for genghis, after all, she is going to become a dog mother. Genghis walked over and laid at anitas feet and rolled on her back. Anita kneeled by genghis's side and rubbed her tummy. "Awe, hello mamma Genghis, awe your glowing today!" Anita's eyes had lit up and she was babying Genghis. Genghis smiled a beautiful white fresh doggie smile .

"Wow, Anita my darling, Genghis sure has a liking to you!" Cruella then laughed and she still looked as though she was planning some sort of rebel cause. some sort of mischief. her green eyes still showing that little hint of a plan beyond the depths of her own self, it took . "Yeah she does, doesn't she?" Anita giggled softly. In that moment, cruella glanced at Genghis and looked at Anita with that fiery and ferocious glint. laughing extremely loud and maniacally, " oh my gosh!! DARLING!!!! You and genghis gave me a SPLENDID IDEA!" Cruella shouted gleefully. " oh you! Uh oh what's the idea?" Anita was feeling nervous somewhat at her ideas. "

That is very sweet, Cruella!" Anita grimaced and chuckled; biting her lip nervously.

"Hey cruella?" Anita questioned her. Cruella sipping her sparkling wine quietly looked up at her. "Oh yes Anita my darling, what is your question?" Cruella asked with a smirk, "what? Ohh i was thinking of giving you something."

Uh oh.." Anita asked. "What, my darling?" Cruella asked smirking. "You have that glint in your eye, you sure you are alright?" Anita asked, feeling curious and concerned at what cruella was possibly up to exactly. Genghis during that moment got up, pranced,  just went to her dog bed and was making herself comfy. Genghis did not want to exactly partake in their convo.  "What is this something?" "Hmm, a puppy?"

((**hi sorry that this chapter is short today, but I will add on to this and have some more chapters/ pages ready especially this one this is not the end of the chapter!!! ^^ okay? Take care my darling lovelies 💞❤️🖤🤍💜💛🤎💙💚❤️)) ((please keep reading do not miss out on the cruella hype, okay?))^^