Muke // Shades of Cool by Lana Del Rey

{{smut ; mention of drug use}}

"My baby lives in shades of blue. Blue eyes and jazz and attitude. He lives in California too. He drives a Chevy Malibu. And when he calls, he calls for me and not for you. He lives for love, he loves his drugs, he loves his baby too. But I can't fix him, can't make him better"

Third person p.o.v

Luke means the world to Michael. Luke is broken, and it's been Michael's goal to fix him since the day he's met him. Luke has a very active sex life, does drugs daily, and gets drunk often. Michael knew it was unhealthy and tried his hardest to fix the blue-eyed boy.

Luke loves Michael, he really does, but sometimes he doesn't show it. He knows that he needs to change his life, but he doesn't know how. He drowns himself in women, men, drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes in attempt to forget everything. He's far past being fixable.

Currently, Luke is sitting in his room, home alone, and is trying not to do anything he's not supposed to do. He hasn't smoked in eight hours, which is a record high for him. He hasn't left his room in two days and is starting to get aggravated and fidgety. He's trying his hardest for Michael to not smoke, he wants to show his love for him.

"Luke, I'm here." Michael calls from the kitchen. When he walks into Luke's room, he finds him curled up in a ball. The familiar scent of weed clearly evident in the air.

"What are you doing here?" Luke grunts as he rolls over to face Michael, whose kneeling beside the bed.

"We've got to go to school. It's Monday. You didn't forget, did you?" Michael calmly asks, rubbing Luke's arm gently.

"I don't wanna go." Luke says, rolling over to face the wall.

"Luke, you have to go. You've missed enough already. I miss you." Michael groans in frustration as his boyfriend waves him off. "All you ever do is stay home and get high. I'm sick of it."

Michael is about to walk away, until Luke rolls over yet again and grabs his hand.

"Please, don't go." Luke whispers and pulls Michael close to him.

"I won't. But you have to come with me." Michael tells him, kissing his forehead and standing back up.

Luke groans in frustration and defeat as he stands up. Michael smiles and pulls Luke into a warm kiss.

>>

They get to school only about twenty minutes late because Luke still had to shower and change his clothes. They walk up to the doors and gain multiple dirty looks as they enter the school.

"What's going on?" Luke asks, clearly unaware to what's about to happen.

Both boys are suddenly cut off as Nathan, one of their classmates, walks up to the pair and glares at them.

"What are you doing with this asshole?" Nathan angrily demands, motioning towards Michael.

"I-He... He's my boyfriend." Luke says, his grip on Michael tightening.

"Well you didn't tell me that last week before we fucked." Nathan spits as he gives Luke a disgusted look. "Did you know your boyfriend is a whore?" The question directed to Michael.

"Don't you dare talk about him like that." Michael lets go on Luke and gets close to Nathan.

"Luke is a slutty whore. He's such a fucking cockslut, did you know that?" Nathan smirks when he sees Michael's face turn red with anger. "He was begging for my dick and moaning my name, weren't you, Luke?"

Luke shook his head no and began staring at the floor. Michael glanced at Luke and then back at Nathan.

"You need to fucking back off before I rip your fucking head off." Michael spits. Nathan just chuckles and pushes Michael against the locker. He leans in close and Michael can feel his breath on his neck.

"Luke was so needy, practically begging to be fucked by me." Nathan says before chuckling. "And I did."

Michael has hardly any time to process anything before he's throwing punches, knocking Nathan to the floor. He kneels down on top of Nathan and repeatedly punches him in the face. All of a sudden, he's pulled away from the bloodied boy and is being dragged away.

"He calls for me, not for you!" Michael yells. He gets up, grabbing Luke's hand and running out of the school.

The car ride was silent, Luke not even making an attempt to redeem himself.

When they make it inside Michael's empty house, the blue-haired boy pushes Luke into his bedroom and slams the door behind them. Michael roughly pushes Luke against the wall and leans in close to him.

"So you decided to fuck some other dude the same time you were with me?" Michael questions, biting Luke's neck.

"Y-yeah." He stutters, breaking his uncaring facade. He truly cares about Michael and doesn't want to lose him.

"I'm going to show you I'm the one who can make you feel better than anyone else." Michael whispers before grabbing Luke and pushing him on the bed. Michael crawls on top of his boyfriend and roughly grinds himself down on him.

"Oh- fuck." Luke moans, throwing his head back against the pillow.

Both boys are quick to remove their clothing, making sure to not waste any time. Michael quickly slicks himself up before lining himself up with Luke's entrance.

"'M gonna show you who fucks you best." Michael groans, pushing in balls deep inside Luke in the first thrust.

"Fuck!" Luke loudly moans and begins panting beneath Michael.

"Scream my name. Show me I'm so much better than Nathan." Michael grunts and he continually thrusts hard and deep inside Luke.

"Michael, fuck!" Luke screams. "You're so much better than Nathan. He could never fuck me as good as you do!"

Michael moans in response and hits Luke's prostate dead on, making Luke thrash underneath him.

"Oh my god, Luke, yes." Michael moans as he feels Luke clench around him.

"Oh, Michael!" Luke moans loudly when Michael repeatedly hits Luke's prostate.

"'M gonna come." Both boys say. After a couple more thrusts, both boys are coming while yelling a string of profanities.

Michael groans as he pulls out of Luke, laying down next to him.

"You're so much better than anyone else I've ever been with, especially Nathan." Luke says before kissing Michael on his lips.

"Good to know." Michael says, kissing the top of Luke's head.