Muke // All To Myself by Marianas Trench

{{smut}}

**IM TRYING TO DO DIFFERENT ARTISTS FOR EACH ONESHOT BUT I FUCKING LOVE MARIANAS TRENCH AND I THOUGHT THIS SONG WENT REALLY WELL WITH THIS ONESHOT BUT WHATEVER OKAY BYE**

"Please just follow me, I thought you wanted me, 'cause I want you all to myself. I can try and suck up, I just can't suck it up. Make me feel like someone else."

Luke's p.o.v

I woke up at my usual time, 6, to get ready for school. It was Friday so I was in a semi-good mood. I quickly took a shower and put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a nirvana shirt and black vans. I made my way downstairs to get breakfast.

"Good morning Luke, I'm working late tonight and I have a meeting tomorrow an hour away so I'm staying over at a friends house who's closer to where the meeting is being held, and I want to visit with my friend so I won't be home until Sunday." I was greeted by my mother when I grabbed an apple.

"Alright, see you Sunday then." I answered, hugging her and going outside to my car.

The ride to school was short, arriving 10 minutes before the first bell for 1st period. I decided to study in the library because I have a test today and my 1st period class was study hall in the library anyway. As I was getting settled, a pale boy with messy red hair, an eyebrow piercing and dressed in all black sat down next to me.

"Hi, may I sit here?" He asked. I was confused why he sat next to me when there were about 20 empty seats in the library, but I wanted to be nice so I just nodded my head.

"My name's Michael, Michael Clifford. What's yours?" He smiled, facing me. I was busy concentrating on my book when he asked.

"I'm... my name's Luke, Luke Hemmings." I stuttered, caught off a little, but still managing to mock him.

"Nice to meet you. What grade are you in?"

"Um... 11. You?" I was confused on why he was continuing asking me questions when he clearly saw that I was trying to study.

"12."

We talked for a good half hour about ourselves and I was starting to really like him. He's an extremely interesting guy, and I'm the complete opposite. I was wondering how he could stand talking to me.

"Hey, if you need help with that, I can help you." He said, pointing at my book. Finally, my chance to hang out with him was open.

"That would be great, thanks! Come by my place around 4? My mom is away for the weekend." I smiled.

"Yeah, that's good. Here, let me see your phone so I can put my number in. You can text me your address." He grinned, taking my phone and rapidly typing his number. When he gave me back my phone, I noticed he saved his name as "Mikey😎🌚". How dorky... I liked him. He smiled, winked, and walked out of the room. Well this is going to be an interesting night.

~after school, back at Luke's house~

The day passed by rather quickly, and oddly, I was looking forward to seeing Michael. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know I'm gay, and I'm almost positive he's not gay. He was extremely attractive, and I soon found myself imagining his plump, pink lips on my pierced ones. I felt myself getting hard, so I quickly stopped imagining impossible scenarios. It was almost 4, and I already texted Michael my address. The doorbell rang and I opened the door. Michael was standing in front of me and I found myself staring at him.

"Well, you gonna let me in or just stare at me?" Michael smirked. I blushed and let him inside and showed him where to put his shoes after he took them off.