Muke // Ready To Go by Panic! At The Disco

**HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MICHAEL AH OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOURE FINALLY 19 LIKE SERIOUSLY NO YOU CANT BE!!! YOURE STILL A DORKY LIL 16 YEAR OLD AND NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT**

{{warning: EXTREME fluff. Don't say I didn't warn you}}

"So tell me right now, you think you're ready for it. I wanna know why you for me doing, so let's go. We'll take it out of here. I think I'm ready to leap, I'm ready to live."

Luke's p.o.v

Today is Michael's birthday, and I don't know what to do for him. Something simple probably. I know he wouldn't want anything too extravagant. I figured he would probably want to go out to a club or something, but I thought he would (hopefully) enjoy just a peaceful day with the band. We go out partying almost every night. All I want is for him to have a good time, to be honest.

"Hey, I think he's coming." Calum says, nudging my shoulder. Him, Ashton and I are currently in the living room area of the bus, waiting for Michael to wake up.

"Shhh, shut up Calum." Ashton whispers, getting ready to surprise Michael. He walks out of the bunk area and rubs his eyes.

"Surprise, happy birthday!" Ashton, Calum and I yell in unison. Michael jumps back and stares at us for a few seconds before laughing.

"Aw, you guys!" He says, running up and pulling all three of us into a bone-crushing hug.

"Happy birthday, Michael." I tell him again. He smiles and pulls away to hug me separately.

"Thank you, Luke." He whispers in my ear. I grin and hug him tighter. He pulls away to look at all of us and covers his mouth with his hands.

"Thank you, guys. You didn't have to get up early just to wish me a happy birthday." He said, yawning. Ashton laughs and shakes his head. He pats Michael's shoulder lightly.

"We didn't wake up early. You woke up late, mate." Ash said with his tired, joking voice that I thought sounded like a small kangaroo.

"Oh, wow. I didn't realize I slept in that late." Michael said, glancing at the clock.

"It's okay, you're allowing to sleep in on your birthday. You're 19 now, big boy. Do you feel any different?" I ask him. He just laughs and shakes his head.

"Not really. I'm just tired and hungry." He admits. I grab his hand and pull him to the table.

"Well that's good, because we made you breakfast." Calum says, before I could. He sets the plate of breakfast on the table in front of Michael.

"You guys seriously didn't have to." Michael says, giving us the most genuine smile even in his exhausted state.

"Yes we did, birthday boy." Ashton says. He gives Michael a light, friendly, totally platonic kiss on the head. (a/n: suRE iF thatS whAt u wAnT tO thiNk)

"Well don't make me uncomfortable, sit down with me." He says, beginning to eat the food.

"We made some for ourselves to. Just because you're the birthday boy, it doesn't mean you get all the food." Calum says, grabbing a plate and putting food on it. He takes a seat on the booth that's opposite the one Michael's sitting in. Ashton follows Calum and sits next to him. I take a seat next to Michael without grabbing any food.

"Aren't you hungry, Lukey?" Michael asks with a mouthful of food. I jokingly cringe and shake my head.

"No, I'm not. More for you." I tell him. He just shrugs his shoulders and finishes his breakfast.

----------

"So, what are we doing today?" Michael asks us as we're all squished up next to each other on the couch. Earlier, Calum and Ashton gave Michael his presents. Ash have him some video games and Calum gave him some band shirts. I still haven't given him my present.

"Whatever you want, birthday boy." I tell him. He blushed and nudges my shoulder, since we're sitting next to each other.

"Stop calling me that, dude. And I don't care, as long as I'm with you guys." He says, blushing harder. I smile and stand up.

"Well, then what do you want to do today?" I ask him. He stands up to and walks over to me.

"Can we just watch a movie here or something?" Michael asked, looking up at me.

"Of course, you choose." I tell him, moving to sit on the floor.

"No, you and Michael sit on the couch. Calum and I will sit on the floor." Ashton says, pulling Calum to the floor with a thud. Michael comes out of the bunk room where we keep our movies with something in his hand.

"Is this okay?" He asks, holding up some movie I didn't bother to read the title of.

"Of course." Ashton tells him. Michael smiles and puts on the movie, taking a seat next to me on the couch.

By the end of the movie, Michael looked like he was getting sleepy. I decided it was now or never to give him his present.

"Aw, looks like our little birthday boy is getting tired!" I exclaimed. Ashton and Calum nodded, smiling and standing up. Michael stood up and hugged them both.

"Thank you guys so much. This was the best birthday ever." He tells them. They both kiss his forehead and start to walk off to the bunk area.

"You're welcome Michael, I'm glad you had a good birthday. Love you mate." Ashton tells him before him and Calum crawl into their bunks and close the curtains.

"So, I think I'm going to head off to bed. What about you?" He asks, yawning and stretching. I take a deep breath and stand up, walking over to him. He's leaning against the wall and I stand in front of him.

"Well... I haven't given you your present from me yet." I say quietly. He smiles and shakes his head.

"You didn't have to get me anything, Lukey." He tells me. I walk closer to him so there's only a couple of inches between us.

"But I wanted to. I still want to. I just hope you want it." I shyly tell him, looking down at my sock-clad feet. He hooks his finger under my chin and lift my head up to face him.

"I will want anything you give me, as long as it's not too cheesy or expensive." Michael jokes. I grin and take another deep breath.

"Okay, close your eyes. I'm going to give you your present." I say. He nods and obliges. He licks his lip and keeps a smile plastered on his face. I cup his face in my hands and close my eyes. I slowly begin moving closer, now only mere centimeters away from his face. I feel his minty breath ghost over my lips from our close proximity. I feel as if I'm either flying or about to pass out, or both. I lick my lips slightly and finally close the distance between us. I feel him smile into the kiss. He starts moving his lips against mine instantly, our lips moving beautifully against each other's. It feels so natural, so right, like we were made for each other. Unfortunately, the kiss ended quicker than I wanted it to, but we both had to catch our breath. Michael slowly opened his eyes, still smiling.

"That was," he breathed and blinked slowly "amazing."

"It was." I agree, smiling as well.

"That was the best birthday present I have ever received, and I would not have wanted that from anyone else." He exclaims, hugging me tightly. I smile and breathe in his scent.

"Thank you for not pushing me away." I laugh quietly.

"Thank you for kissing me." Michael grins. "Can we do it more often? Or is this just a one day thing for my birthday?" He asks, suddenly looking sad.

"Well, do you want a boyfriend for your birthday?" I ask, smiling. He nods furiously. (a/n: ...i want a bf for my birthday...)

"Only if it's you."

"Who else would it be?" I ask, kissing him again.