Cashton // Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus

{{smut}}

"Her boyfriends a dick, and he brings a gun to school. And he'd simply kick my ass if he knew the truth. He lives on my block, and he drives an IROC. But he doesn't know who I am, and he doesn't give a damn about me 'cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby."

Ashton's p.o.v

Calum's star of the football team, he's dating the hottest girl in school, he makes good grades, has a lot of friends (even though he's a complete ass), and a great home life. I have none of that. I'm practically ignored by everyone at school, except for when I'm getting bullied and/or beaten up. I'm an outcast, and I don't want anyone to know the truth about me because I get picked on enough already. They would just be worse if they knew the truth. I'm gay. And I have a huge crush on Calum. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because Calum's hot. He is probably the one who treats me the worst. He's always beating me up and making fun of me. At lunch, he'd throw food at me, and during gym class he'd steal my clean clothes so I'd have to go through the rest of the day wearing my dirty gym clothes. But I still like him. Calum is just too charismatic for anyone to hate him, no matter what he does. I'm suddenly ripped out of my thoughts when I'm pushed into a wall.

"Hey fag, watch where you're going." Calum spits as he bumps into me.

"I-I'm sorry." I whisper, leaning down to pick up my books. If only he knew.

"You fucking better be." Calum punches me in my stomach, making me let out a low whimper. He suddenly grabs my shirt, shoving me into a small room. He shuts the door behind him and glares at me.

"P-please. L-let me go." I cry quietly, covering my face with my hands. Calum laughs lowly and pulls my hands away from my face, pinning them above my head. "Don't h-hurt me, please. I-I'm sorry."

"Shut up." Calum mumbles, slowly starting to kiss my neck.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I say, completely shocked. He doesn't answer and starts to kiss up my jaw.

"Be quiet." He says. I obey and his lips are suddenly moving on mine roughly. Instinctively, I kiss back. He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth slightly, letting his tongue slide into my mouth. I moan quietly and Calum rubs his thigh against my crotch. "Fuck... Fuck." He mumbles against my mouth. He takes off both of our shirts quickly. I groan and throw my head back as he starts to unbutton my jeans. He pulls them down quickly and then does the same to his own. He grabs my hand and places it on his crotch.

"W-what do I d-do?" I stutter. God why do I do that so much???

"Just fucking rub me. Do something." He whimpers, kissing my collarbones. I listen to him and begin rubbing him slowly, feeling him get harder each second. He groans suddenly and rips off his and my boxers. He spits on his hand and rubs it on his cock. I watched him intently and blush when he catches me. He smiles slightly and places himself at my entrance. He pushes in slowly, trying to not hurt me. After I adjust to his size, he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me against the wall harder and slams into me repeatedly.

"Fuck Calum..." I groan, probably louder than I wanted.

"Shit, Ash." He bangs me into the wall a couple times.

"What's going on in there?!" We both hear someone yell on the other side of the door.

"God dammit." Calum mutters. "N-nothing!" He yells back.

"Okay, whatever you say." The other person says and we soon hear footsteps walking away. Calum looks back to me and kisses me, softer this time. He runs one of his hands through my hair, tugging it slightly.

"You're so hot... so fucking hot." Calum moans. To say I was surprised is an understatement. He thinks I'm hot? I moan quietly as he hits my prostate a couple times. I try to muffle my moans in his neck.

"I-I'm close, Cal." I whisper.

"Me too, baby." He manages to say. Baby? What is with this boy? Soon, I came on our chests and he came inside me. He pulled out slowly and let me stand. He leaned against the wall opposite of me. He was panting slightly, and I leant down to grab our boxers. I gave his to him and put mine on, him following a second later.

"What just happened?" I hesitantly asked. Calum just sighed and we both got finished getting dressed.

"I... I kinda... like you, Ashton. I'm sorry that I'm always a dick to you and you probably don't like me back." Calum slapped his hand over his face. "Shit, you probably don't like me back. And I just forced you to have sex with me. Fuck, Ash. I'm so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. You most likely didn't want that. I'm so sorry. I'm such an asshole." Tears began forming in his eyes and he started crying silently, the tears falling quickly down his face. What do I say? I've never seen him so vulnerable. I put my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"I like you too, Cal. Like, a lot. I wanted it. I promise. I've wanted to do that for so long. You didn't hurt me. I... I just can't believe you like me back. If you like me though, why did you always beat me up and make fun of me?" I pulled away just enough to see his face. He stopped crying but was frowning.

"I didn't want to believe I liked you. I didn't want to think I was gay, or have any gay thoughts at all. I'm so sorry for being a dick. I really like you. Maybe you can come over to my house tonight and we can talk about this?" He stuttered slightly. I smiled and kissed him. I felt him smile into the kiss.

"Of course." I told him, making him blush.