Lashton // Do It Now, Remember It Later by Sleeping With Sirens

{{smut}}

"Seen this place before back when I was young and I had something more to prove. Now that I'm older I've seen all the things that I want and I'm ready to make my move."

Ashton's p.o.v

I was sitting next to Luke on the couch in his living room in his house. We were just hanging out, like we do every other day. We played video games practically all night, and I was starting to get tired. We were talking about random subjects, never staying on one topic. He was acting a little weird, he kept fidgeting and fixing his pants and shirt. Maybe he's just tired too.

"Hey, you hungry?" Luke asked. I nodded and he got up and walked to the kitchen. I stood up and followed him. He was looking through the fridge and I went to get something from the cabinet next to the fridge, but Luke was just about to walk away when I walked towards him so I accidentally rubbed against him. I heard him moan slightly and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What was that?" I laughed. His face turned a bright red and he fixed his shirt again.

"You scared me." He said, his face turning to a brighter shade of red. He walked away to sit on the couch again and I followed him.

"I'm... I think I'm gonna head off to bed. You staying on the couch tonight?" Luke turned to face me. I took another bite out of my apple and nodded.

"Yeah. G' night." I said. Luke smiled slightly and got up to go to his room, which isn't that far away from the living room. After about 3 minutes, I finished my apple and I got up to throw it out. As I was walking back to the couch, I heard moaning coming from Luke's room. I was curious and walked up next to the door. I pressed my ear on the door to hear better.

"Oh, yes. Fuck yes." I heard Luke moan. I guess he's just jerking off. I was about to walk away until I heard Luke say something else. "Ash, faster." I must be hearing things wrong. My best friend did not just moan my name while jerking off. "Ashton, fuck." Oh god. He just said my name again. What should I do? I can't just walk away and pretend that did not happen. I thought I had feelings for him, but I was too afraid to tell him. I didn't think I was gay, and I definitely did not think Luke was. I felt myself getting harder from the noise coming from the other side of the door. Do I walk in? If I don't do this now, I might never make a move.

"Luke?" I say quietly, opening the door. Luke's laying on his bed, pants and boxers off, shirt on, and hand around his dick. When he saw me, he jumped and tried to cover himself with his shirt.

"Oh god, Ashton. I'm sorry. You didn't hear that, did you?" He was about to get up, but I pushed him back down on his bed. "W-what are you doing?"

"Something I've wanted to do for a long time now." I said, wrapping my hand around Luke's cock. I set a slow pace, only moving my hand slightly.

"Ash, why are you doing this? You don't have to." Luke said, panting a little.

"I want to help you, Luke. I want to." I whispered in his ear. I kissed his neck and flicked my wrist faster. When I finally kissed his lips, I knew I was done for. Our lips fit perfectly together. His lips were so smooth, and his piercing so cold. Soft moans were spilling out of his mouth. I took his shirt off and kissed down his chest. I grinned and took him in my mouth.

"Oh god." Luke grunted, grabbing my hair. I bobbed my head quickly, and Luke came in my mouth. After Luke calmed down, he pushed me on the bed and straddled my waist. "Your turn." Luke pulled my shirt, pants, and boxers off in record timing. He was soon pumping my cock, setting a fast pace. I was already hard and leaking pre-come, so I was close to coming.

"Fuck, Lukey. I'm close." Luke flicked his thumb over my slit and that was it. I came all over Luke and myself. He kissed my lips and laid down next to me.

"Thank you." He said, snuggling closer to me. I wrapped my arm around his waist and kissed his neck.

"Anytime. I love you, Luke." I blushed, making Luke giggle.

"I love you too, Ashton." He kissed my nose. That's how we stayed the whole night: cuddling and kissing each other, happy to finally be in our lovers arms.