Mashton // Forget About It by All Time Low

{{smut}}

"Was it real? Or a love scene from a bad dream? I don't think I can forget about it. You are a shining example of why I don't sleep at all."

Michael's p.o.v

"Shut the hell up, no you aren't." I say, playfully punching, my best friend, Ashton's shoulder after he says that he's better than me at playing Call Of Duty (a/n: I know literally nothing about video games so I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge and understanding of any games lmAO). We were in his room, both of us sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Oh, really? You wanna go?" Ashton says, getting up and grabbing two controllers. He sits back down at the edge of the bed with me and throws a controller at me.

We play for about three hours until we both are too tired to keep our eyelids open.

"What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. Ashton turns his body to look at the digital clock on the side drawer next to the bed.

"12:04 in the morning." He groggily answers. I crash back on the bed and sigh contently. He does the same thing soon after and pulls both of us under the covers.

"Good think we're both not wearing skinny jeans because I'm too lazy to take my sweatpants off. If I was wearing skinny jeans, I would cut off all circulation." I joke. Ashton chuckles half-heartily, sounding exhausted. We both fall asleep quickly, too tired to think about anything else.

I'm suddenly woken up from my peaceful slumber by my boner.

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself. Sometimes I'm hard when I wake up because I'm a teenage boy with fucking raging hormones. You can't blame me. The only thing is, I can't take care of it this time. I'm lying on my back and Ashton's lying on his stomach on top of me, one of his legs lodged in between my legs and one arm draped across my chest. The slightest movement and he'll feel my hard on. I suddenly hear him start to stir in his sleep and he rubs his thigh against my crotch. I bite my lip to try and suppress the moan that threatened to escape. Ashton's eyes open and he stares down at me.

"Mikey, what's wrong?" He asks, pushing one arm on my chest to lift himself up.

"N-nothing." I hiss.

"Just tell m-" He furrows his eyebrows and looks down at my crotch. "Oh." He whispers.

"I'm sorry, it sorta just... happened." I told him. He smiles and nods.

"Happens to me all the time, do you need me to help you with that?" He asks, looking at my crotch again.

"I... W-what?" I stammer, completely thrown off by his question.

"I asked you if you want me to help you with your boner, Mikey. It's a simple question." He tells me, more serious this time.

"I heard you the first time, but why?"

"Because, I'm trying to be a nice friend. It's what friends are for, right? To help each other with their boners? If I say 'no homo' would it make you feel better?" Ashton laughs, making me laugh slightly.

"Um... Sure... If you want to, I guess." I tell him hesitantly. He nods and straddled me. He unties my sweats, pulling them off and palming me through my boxers.

"Fuck, Ashton. Don't tease me." I hiss, gripping his hair. He smirks up at me and completely removes my boxers.

"Don't you dare gag me or I won't drive you to school anymore." He tells me. I laugh, blush covering my cheeks. He licks the underside of my hard dick and takes the tip in his mouth. He bobs his head slightly, using his hands to play with the rest he can't fit in his mouth.

"Fucking hell, Ashton. Why are you so good at this?" I moan. He giggles and the vibrations make me pull at his hair. He starts bobbing his head faster when I push his head to take me deeper in his mouth. I try my hardest not to gag him, but it's really difficult to be honest. He soothingly rubs my inner right thigh, making me moan loudly.

"I'm going to co-" I start to say, but I'm cut off by my orgasm. I come down his throat and watch him continue to suck me off through my high, swallowing it all. He pulls me out of his mouth, tugging my sweatpants and boxers back up. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. I laugh and pull him up to me so I can continue cuddling with him.

"Thanks, Ash." I whisper. He nods and snuggles his face into my neck.

"Don't mention it, Mikey." Ashton tells me, sounding tired.

"Alright, you're the best." I tell him. He sighs and I feel him nod.

"Seriously, don't mention it. I don't want people thinking I'm gay because I blew my best friend. You owe me." He laughs tiredly and falls asleep. I smile at him and soon find myself slipping back into a deep slumber.