Revealing of a secret relationship

Nobody's PoV:

Kit was fumbling with her fingers, pacing back and forth.

"How can she tell the guild about her relationship? Her three way relationship?
It's her family their sure to accept her...Right?"

These thoughts where destroying Kit on the inside. Unfortunately for her a certain individual happen to walk in on her little midlife crisis. That person was non-other then one of the three she was currently in a relationship with.

"Allumos? What are you doing in Dinius Mana?" Kit asks as Allumos let's himself into her house.
"Well you told me you wanted to tell your family about our relationship so I assumed you'd want us to be here." He says turning around, "Oh March dear come in, it's awfully cold outside."
Marchie joins the two in the warm of the house and they all decide to sit down over some tea (courtesy of Allumos) and discuss the matter.

"You don't think they would except you?" Allumos asks.
Kit responds by rapidly sharing her head, "it's not that it's just... I don't know..."
Marchie placed a caring hand on Kit's shoulder, "it's okay to feel nervous in these situations."

I'm running out of ideas so coming out time

Kit made her way up to the Guild hall, followed by Marchie then Allumos. Kit thought it would be best if she did this alone.
"We'll be right here if you need us." Marchie reassured.
"Thank you, love you both." Kit kissed Marchie then Allumos on the cheek before stepping into the main bar room.
"Morning Kit." Mario welcomed as Kit sat next to him. A beer bottle was slid down the table into Kits hand.
She looks up and sees Brandon smiling at her.
"Morning Kit."
"Brandon!" Kit yells in surprise to see her guild leader.
Brandon Deanloss one of the two grate Deanloss twins. Now the only Deanloss twin.
It's only been a month since Ritchie's death and a month since some of the members left to do their own thing. The truth is Brandon had locked himself in his room for that month. He had been taking care of paper work and accepting requests but he never spoke for that inter month.
"Well look who decided to show up and talk non the less." David gave Brandon a sudden slap on the back.
"Yeah sorry about that just had to get on my feet again." Brandon's voice trailed off a bit.
"No need to apologise Brandon." Kit says.
"Are you feeling better?" Mario asked to which Brandon nodded responding "Yeah I'm feeling a little better thank you."

The morning continued, the guild chatting away before kit cleared her throat gathering the attention of the others.
"I need to make an announcement." The previously noisy guild hall went quite and Kit began to feel a bit nauseous by the sudden change of atmosphere.
"I am polyamorous." Kit declared. 
"Wait wait how did you find that out?" Mario squinted his eyes at Kit.
"Well..." kit rubbed the back of her neck, "I may or may not be in a relationship"
"With who." Mario asked clearly not happy.
"With March and Allumos..." Kit gulped.
The room went silent before Mario exploded, "WHAT IM GONNA KILL HIM!" Mario stood up radiating his protective brotherly instincts.
"Wait Mario!" Kit stood up after Mario.
"How dare he be in a relationship with my little sister." He grumbled.
The voices of the two siblings faded as Mario ran outside Kit chasing after.
"And why aren't you two surprised?" Asked Lara to Brandon and David.
"I've known for ages." David says.
"I fingered it out a while ago." Brandon shrugged.