Sick lovers part 1

Richie x Micheal
Let me know if you want a part two warning part two will include Brandon x Lucas or Mario x David
Ritchie's PoV:
I woke up and I felt a throbbing headache. I sat up in my bed and looked over to Brandon sleeping.
"At least he's finally getting some rest." I thought to my self. "Lucas why do you have to be so blind.." I sighed as I walked into my bathroom and washed my face. I then walked down stairs to the bar. I sat down at the table and crossed my arms. I put my head into my arms using my arms as a pillow. I hear footsteps from behind me but ignore them.
"Richie?" Thats sounds like... I looked up and turned around. To my surprise Micheal was standing behind me he had a concerned looked on his face.
"Richie are you okay?" He puts one of his hands on my shoulder and another on my hand. I felt myself blush a little from this. "You have a temperature."
"I'm fine Micheal it's just a headache." I try to reassure my little munchk- I-I mean Micheal. Y-Yeah M-Micheal...
He looks at with that same adorable face he always gives when he's angry.
"Awww someone annnggyyy" I saw while standing up close to him. Michael's face lights up redder then a stop light. "Someone a little flustered." I teased. I took his hands and locked our fingers. His eyes were clued to mine just staring longingly. I moved my head closer to his when he closed his eyes. I gentility pressed my lips against his. He's cold lips compared to my warm lips (which was due to them being over heated 😂) felt loving to the touch. He soon began kiss bad. After a couple more seconds that seemed to go on for hours Micheal pulled away for air. I held him close to my chest as he concentrated on my breathing.
After about a minute Micheal said
"Your sick w-we should get you to bed..." Obviously he's still a little flustered.
"Why didn't you like our little kiss?"
Micheal's face went even redder as be he buried his face in my chest.
"I...I did... a lot" he mumbled probably hoping I wouldn't hear.
"I'm glad I enjoyed it too." I kissed him on the top of his head.
"Spaaawwwwp!!!" Micheal complained.
"Your going to bed." Micheal dragged me back to mine and Brandon's room just before Micheal opened the door I grabbed his hips and kissed him on the neck. Micheal froze blushing.
"Don't go in there Brandon's still asleep." I purred into Micheal's ear.
"Why do you have to be so flirty when your sick?" Micheal  sighed.
"I don'o" I licked Michael's neck. "But I am sure that you enjoy it~"
Micheal rapped his arms around my neck and muttered.
"Yes I do enjoy it you know I do."
"My munchkin~" I pulled him closer to me and kissed him on his forehead once more.
"Lets get you to medical room."

At the med bay:
Nobody's PoV:
Micheal was sitting next to Richie who was laying on the bed with a wet cloth on his head. His fever had calmed down but he was still really warm.
"Go to sleep." Micheal said just before kissing Richie good night and walking out the door. Just before he walked out he turn to Richie and said.

"My sexy zapper~"

Micheal then blew Richie a kiss and walked away leaving a smirking Richie in the medical bed.