The age old meeting part 2

The past and the present merged into one.

Brandon's PoV:

I opened my eyes and gave them a few seconds to adjust before asking, "is everyone okay." I got a few grunts and yeahs in return.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Someone shouted...

...
I recognise that voice, my eyes filled with tears and I floated up to see if my ears had deceived me.
They did not.
"Ritchie?!" I immediately hug him. He was in shock.
"BRANDON?! Wait but that's not possible your right here. He gestures to next to him and indeed I am."
"THAT DAM TIME MAGE DAM IT!" I hear David yell.
I sighed and explained the situation to my past self and brother.
I didn't go into detail though.
I was not about to explain how my brother died to his past-self.
"Wait so if your is our future selfs then where's Lucas and Ritchie?" Past David asks, "And what is that?" He points at Plant.
Our David clears his throat before introducing Plant in his own David way, "This Ladies, Gentlemen, others and all's is my son Plant."
"Dad. The past you has boring hair." Plant points at the past David's head.
Past David blinks in shock before saying, "WE WHAT!"
"Their adopted." Present David quickly adds to which past David sighs with relief.
"HANG ON MY HAIR ISN'T BORING!" Past David argues.

Nobody's PoV:

Their conversation was cut short when a portal was opened above present David dropping a certain water slayer on top of him.
"Ow." A more sinister and unappreciative voice  tone came from Lucas before his usual voice spilled an "well that was unexpected."
"GET OFF RAINDROP!" David shouted from underneath.
"Oh sorry yes David!" Lucas immediately got off David and offer a hand to help him up, to which David obviously accepted.
"WAIT DAVID!" Lucas shouted in surprises before hugging him.
"Hey, so HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE?" David asked.
"I don't know I was talking to an old friend before I fell though the floor and here I am." Lucas shrugged.
"LUCAS!" A very happy voice came from behind the boy as he turns his girlfriend Blake runs up to him and engulfs him in a tight hug.
Practically squeezing the oxygen out of him.
"B-Blake I'm glad to see you too b-but I can't breath!"
"O-oh! S-sorry!" She scrambles off him only to give him a chick pec on the cheek. Lucas blushes immensely before called her adorable.

"PUDDLE GOT A DATE?!" The past David shouts in pure shock.
Lucas looks around the room taking in the situation, before turning to the others (from his current timeline-the present) and asks "do I even wanna no."
A few no's and Mario says "we don't really know either."
"Fair enough." Lucas sighs.

Past Brandon and Past Ritchie looked at each other both equally impressed and shocked from the power coming from the future guild members.
"Hey what's with all the power coming off you guys." Past Ritchie asks.
"Oh well we've all improved a lot since this time." Future Brandon probably announces.
"How far in the future are you guys exactly." Past Kit asks.
"ARE WE REALLY JUST BELIEVING ALL THIS!" Past Mario shouts in shock.
They all turn to him and say "yes."
Ritchie and Brandon comments on how their Magic is extremely similar almost identical with the only differences being stronger or more potent, in others slight changes but that's it.

"What's with all the shouting?" A groggy voice from just outside the door says.
"Boss?" Tears reached Immos eyes but he manages to keep them in.
Seeing Present Immos reaction the Past Brandon told Bjorn to stay away for now, to which he surprisingly listened.

~~~~~~motivation has left the chat~~~~~

One large meeting was announced to all members those who weren't in the main hall to get over there asap. (This is after they got over seeing Bjron and Tapio)

The reacts where mixed some weren't surprised to hear this was the work of a future Jakey others where more surprised and some where sceptical.

"So what's new with all of you." The past Kit says, directing her question at her future self.
"Well, we become what's called a phenix slayer." Kit begins to explain what a phenix slayer is before getting out off by David who mumbles, "that stupid bird."
Kit continues to explain her new powers and abilities. "And-"
"Don't forget about your three way relationship." Kit was cut off by Brandon
"WHAT?!" The past Kit exclaims in surprise.
"Yeah kind of." Present Kit chuckles a bit.
"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Past David interjects.
"KITS IN A RELATIONSHIP!" Mario voices his shock and protectiveness louder then David.
"Your polly?" Ritchie asks surprised. Kit shrugs and says "apparently."

"So anything else interesting happen?" Past kit tries to deflect the situation on to someone else. "Maybe with you David?"

"RITCHIE IN HIS DRUNKEN STATE SAID ME AND LUCAS WHERE BEING ANNOYING WHEN WE WHERE CHECKING HE WAS OKAY! GUESS WHAT HE DID!" David began his rant. Lucas just held his head in his hand and sighed in defeat.
"What...?" Past Ritchie's confusion was Fooled by the future water slayers response.
"HE PUT ME AND BOAT IN A DEMON BOOK!" David threw this hand in the air out of rage before giving a very long and very pissed glare at Ritchie.
"WHAT?!" The past guild yelled in surprise, well everyone except Bjron he just laughed.
"OH THATS NOT THE WORSED OF IT
HE SENT US IN WITH THE CRAZY OLD BAT!" David continued but refused to go into detail about the events of the book. Stating "what happened in the book stays in the book."

Lucas nodded saying "yeah it's true we where stuck in there for six months."
"SIX MONTHS?!" The past David stands up before shooting an extremely long death stare right at Ritchie.
"David we clearly survive so clam down." Past Boat says trying to look on the bright side.
"Don't forget to mention that because of that little book me and David little demon hobbit have got a lot more room to breath." Lucas hold demeanour and lock changes.
The past Lucas looks terrified by what he just saw praying that it isn't what he fears it is and stutters "W-What?"
Lucas clams down exiting his god slayer form before apologising.
"Galleon over here doesn't know when to shut up."
"Really. Oh OKAY! I see how it is so you get to talk you your past self but me. Noooo. Double standers Lucas. Double standers." Galleon complains
"Huh." Boat rolls his eyes in response.
Past David looks at past Boat and says, "your screwed."
"Don't worry little shipwreck. I'm very entertained with this situation so I'm on my what behaviour." Gallron smugly comments.
"And I thank you for that." Lucas responds.