'welcome' home party (Ritchie x Devin)

Ritchie's PoV:

It's finally the day we find out how to get back home. The party is about to start. Me, my brother and Devin are in mine and Brandon's room all ready for the party well physical ready at least. I have a dark blue suit on with a black tie, Devin's in a dark red suit on. He has white gloves and a white tie on. Brandon has a black suit on with a Lavender tie.
"You ready brother?" I ask my brother who is pacing nervously.
"Ready? I don't think I can ever be ready for this." He says narrowing his eyes at me.
"I'm sure it will be alright Brandon." Devin says smiling next to me.
"Huh." He glares dangers at Devin. To which Devin responds by hiding behind me.
"Okay lets all just calm down. We'll only be there for about an hour or two I'm sure then we'll be back home and you can make the guild play dodged the tornado to your hearts content." My brother looks at me before walking away mumbling "let's just get this done."
I sigh and ask "Dev? You okay?"
He looks at me surprised for a moment before smiling.
"Y-Yeah! Sorry he took me by surprise I guess." He chuckled.
I was about to leave when I feel a hand hold onto my own. I turn and see Devin looking up at me with that adorable smile of his. I link our arms winking at him, making his face flush and walk out to the main hall where the party's taking place.
Everyone from Dinius Mania is there as well as some of my parents friends and lots of people from the town. I immediately start to scan the room for my brother and the bitch. Luckily I see my brother talking to Boat, Plant, Blake and David with no sighs of Francesca.
I sigh in relief and walk over to the group.
"Hey Ritchie. Hi Devin!" Blake welcomes us.
"Hey." Devin responds.
After a good ten minutes of talking I see form the corner of my eye my dad walking over. I didn't realise my hand started to inch closer to Devin's. He noticed though. He took my hand surprising me a little bit but I didn't complain. I turn to him and he gives me a soft reassuring smile, I couldn't help but give one back in return.
"Ritchie!" My father 'welcomes'.
"Hello Father." I say clutching Devin's hand even more.
He glares at Devin for an moment before slowing his arms down to ware our fingers where linked.
"You came with a boy?" He asks disgust and disappointment radiating off him.
"Hey got a problem with that?" I asked. I'm not afraid to fight for those I love. He can try to change my mind but I don't care what he thinks we won't be staying long enough for him to intervene.
"I want to talk to you privately." He says giving me his serious death stare. Ooooh I'm so scared.
"It can wait till after the party." I smiled at him.
"Now." He says forcefully.
"Whatever." I roll my eyes and apologised to the group before following my father to the gardens.
"You can't see him." He says crossing his arms.
"WHAT?!" I shout no caring if someone hears me "WHY NOT WHAT HAS HE DONE?!"
"DONT BACKCHAT AT YOUR FATHER!" He shouts back then clears his throat and says "your not allowed to date boys."
"EXCUSE ME?!"
"It's wrong."
"THE WRONG THIS HERE IS YOUR WAY OF THINKING!" I sigh before continuing trying to keep my anger at a minimal. If you couldn't tell it ain't working so well right now and for bloody good reason.
"I love Devin and there's nothing in this world that can change that. It's a fact and I'm going back to him." I walk off ignoring the threats coming out of that sly demons mouth. No not demon that's an insult to demons. He's a monster.
I go back to the group and see my father storming over. I smirk and grab Devin spinning him around to face me.
I gentility kiss him wrapping my arms around his waist, he returns the gesture by kissing back and wrapping his arms around my neck depending the kiss.
"Ahem!" David clears his throat. "Not in front of the child!" He gestures to Plant who's eyes are being covered by Lucas.
"Oops. Sorry David. Sorry Plant." I smile and hold Devin close to me and I can feel his face increasingly growing more warm. Probably from being both embarrassed and flustered.

I ignored my father until I had to have that little 'drinking contest' with him where I pretended everything was fine and I forgave him. Not that he apologised or anything but whatever I don't care about his opinion hence why I never ask for it.