An unwelcoming chat

Nobody's PoV:

Boat was talking to his god. It was in that all to familiar void that had only three things inside. Boat, his god (Gallron) and the seal that separated them.

"Gallron..." Boat crosses his arms.
"Ah, Shipreck welcome back!" Gallron gave him her usual smirk.
"Explain."
Galleons smile widened. "Explain what?"
"Why were you being so DAMN annoying today?" Boat raised his voice.
"Now now. I wouldn't call it being annoying~" She teased.
"Answer my question." Boat said sternly.
"..." Gallron didn't respond. Instead she just look away.
"... what's wrong Gallron?" Boat asked trying to come across as sympathetic when he's finding it hard to care about Gallrons feeling after she killed his old teacher Nesso.
"... I... I got lonely..." Gallron finally mumbled
"...oh..." Boat was honestly surprised but what can he say to that? After a couple of moments of pure silence. Gallron spoke up. "Sorry I guess..."
"I am too..." Boat said quietly.
"You should get back to reality now. It's time to wake up."

———————————————————————-

David's PoV:

I woke up to a banging sound. I ran down stairs.

"BOAT?!"

I flung the door open.

...

"Seriously boat."

He fell off his bed.

"HOW FAT ARE YOU IN ORDER TO MAKE SUCH A LOUD BANG JUST BY FALLING OFF A BED?!"

Boat quickly stood up and walked over to me. "TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR ICEBERG!"

"HOW DARE YOU!" I pretend to be offended with a sarcastic sassy tone. "I'll have you know good sir I am perfectly slim and muscle."

Boat gave that 'are you sure about that?' look.
"Sure pal," he pats me on the shoulder. "Whatever makes you feel better." Then he walks out the room.
"It does make me feel better because it's the truth." I say smugly.

"Has anyone ever told you it's bad to lie to your self."
His voice changed it had an echo of a girl. It was unnerving and mischievous. I stared at Boat in shock. Boat caught on to my look. He turned looked.
"What?" He tilted his head. confused for why I was confused.
"Your voice just changed when you said that." I told him.
"What do you mean? All I did was tell you to keep telling your self that." Boat look at me as if I was crazy.
"No you didn't."  I'm concerned now. "You said
has anyone ever told you it's bad to lie to your self."
"I didn't. Maybe your going crazy?"

I'll drop it for now but THAT wasn't normal and I definitely WASN'T hearing things.