Brotherly bonds

⚠️ warning self harm and suicide topics

Nobody's PoV:

Ritchie's sitting at his desk while his brother went to talk to the guild. The guild had returned from Selod and all was going swell for Divinus Mania with There new edition or st least things were going grate most of them.
"I'm such an idiot..." he mutters to himself. Soon he puts down his pen and stares out the window as the sky's once light clear blue turns dark and destructive.
'I guess the expression was right the power reflex's the self as a mirror.'
"Am I'm a monster?..." he asks quietly to himself as he observes the storm that he's creating. By accident obviously. Yet he was still the one causing he damage, he can't even help it.
'I killed my own brother in a different timeline of course I am a monster.'
The questions he asked himself resulted in him winding himself up causing the sky's to raw with lightning.
Ritchie was mentally beating himself so much he never took a moment to give his breathing a thought. Ritchie was hyperventilating and shaking as his body as tears managed to escape his eyes. Ritchie stood up and walked to his bed sitting down on it. He tried to sleep but his mind was to clouded by these awful overwhelming thoughts. Ritchie stayed stationary, silent and only getting worse.
Suddenly Ritchie was pulled to reality by concerned voice calling his name.
He couldn't tell who it was the person it was all a blur. The burry figure moved closer. The closer it moves the far away Ritchie found himself scooting away.
The bed dipped as the figure sat down and placed a hand on Ritchie's knee. They slow made their way up to Ritchie and held him in there arms. The peaceful and comforting aura of the figure made an tranquil feeling come over Ritchie as he food began to calm down.

Brandon's PoV:

I held my panicked brother in my arms he breathing was still shaky and tears every so often fell from his eyes but he was better then before.Gently rubbing circles on his back, I whispered soft comforting words.
"B-Brandon...?" My brother asks me unsure.
"Yes it's me brother." I smile at him earning a small sheepish smile back.
After a few moments of peaceful silence I spoke up. "Can you explain what happened?"
"..." Ritchie was silent for a moment before his previous tears return.
"Just breath." I say holding him tighter.
"T-The v-voices ca-ca-came b-back..." he manages to stutter out in between sobs.
"Oh..." My brother has told me he's been hearing voice, whispers tell him to... hurt or even kill himself. I first thought it could be his demon but... I don't think so anymore...
"Everything will be okay brother I promise." I say holding him tighter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~

Still Brandon's PoV:

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was the lack of my brothers presence. I stood up looked around for him. I walked into the bathroom and
"Ritchie?" I yawned looking up from the ground. As soon as I did tears filled my eyes and concern filled my heart. There was blood splattered around the sink and my brother was leaned over his bloody fresh and old cuts all over arms spread out to either side of the sink holding Ritchie up in positions. I rushed over to my twin and saw his face had tears streaming down and his eyes where half open as if he would fall asleep at any moment.
I hug my brother from behind causing his eyes to widen as he turns his eyes looking straight into my eyes full of fear.
"B-Brandon..." he mumbles his voice quite and sheepish.
"W-why?" I stutter out still processing what I've just witnessed.
"I-I-I'm s-sorry..." he sobs out.  I turn him around and hold my shaking brother in my arms as tears manage to escape my eyes as well as his.

We stayed in complete silence until I begin him I've to my bed and tell him to lie down. I walk back over to the bathroom and open the cupboard. I then take out the medical supplies and walk back to my brother who by now has fallen into a deep sleep. I wrap up my brother's arms and decide to check for more cuts. My heart fills with anger, hatred and sadness when I see there's more cuts that look old all around his body. There on his chest, stomach, hips and legs.
I get into the bed and pull my brother closer to me holding him with the tightest grip I can muster up without hurting him.

As soon as I wake up tomorrow someones gonna die for making him do this to himself.