Who said gods are evil

~~~~~~~~~~With grimshade~~~~~~~~~~~

Allumos's PoV:

I had just finished a small chat with Viper when I heard something. I walked down the starts to the entrance when I saw Micheal arguing with.... Nothing?
I sighed
"He's really losing it..." I thought to myself.

"Hel-?" I was going to make my presence noticed when I decided against it. I want to see what Michael's doing.
So I quickly make my way back up the stairs careful not to bring attention to myself or make any noise. Fortunately my Viper noticed my. A A look of confusion spread across his face. He was going to question what I was going when he noticed Micheal. Without any communication needed he got what I was doing and simply joined on innocently 'overhearing' what on Earth Micheal was going.

"NO! Look I get your annoyed and upset but no you can't sorry." Micheal crosses his arms like a child. He paused before looking offended "Um. WHAT? I can't help it! Maybe instead of arguing with me you could make yourself useful and actually DO SOMETHING for ONCE!"
I looked at Viper in surprise at Michael's little out burst. My head snapped back as what I heard next truly shocked me.
"Well sorry for being pissed off when you talk about KILLING ME AND THE OTHER GODS I MEAN YOU LITERALLY ADMITTED THAT I DON'T TRY TO KILL YOU LIKE AT ALL! WHAT THE HELL?!"
That voice came form Michael's mouth but obviously wasn't Micheal. Is Kassarthar really this irritated from what Michael told me he's actually normally quite calm and level headed even if he likes to play the occasional trick on him.
"Why would Micheal want to kill Kassarthar I though they were getting alone or at least could stand each other." Viper whisper to him I quickly shushed him and shrugged in response as we listened in closer.

"I get used be annoyed but CAN YOU BLAME ME?! How many times have you THREATENED ME, TRIED TO TAKE CONTROL and even TRYED TO KILL ME?!"
Michael's voice was laced with poison it could rival Vipers tone it was filled with that much hatred.
"WELL NOT RECENTLY I HAVEN'T!"
Kassarthar spat back.
The argument continued for about five minutes when Kassarthar had enough.
"FINE THEN! You want me to DO SOMETHING. I'll do SOMETHING!"
Michael's buddy dropped to the ground and was violently shaking me and Viper both new what ever was happening was no longer a simple argument and rushed over to help.
"You see Micheal with your body so distorted as it is now and your mind in the scrambled disarray it is."
Michael's not in control of this situation I grabbed Viper and pulled him back knowing what was about to come wasn't going to be pretty.
"YOUR NOT ABLE TO STOP ME!"
Michael's appearance changed into in god form but it looked different. The tentacle like features remained but his hair changed pure white and his eyes turned jet black even the Scleral
(If you don't know what a Scleral is it's the white part of your eye.)

with white hypnotic pupils. His aura had completely changed.
"I warned you~"  Kassarthar was now in full control.

~~~~~~~~~~At the protecters ~~~~~~~~~~

Bryan's PoV:

I walked into the guildhall and made my way to Jakey. "Hey Jakey!"t
"O-Oh hey B-Bryan." Jakey gave me that same adorable smile. I gave him a quick peck on his check when I heard Kay walking into guild hall talking to Lofo.
"I'm fine Kay." Lofo yawned trying to convince the transformation mage that he was alright.
That's when I noticed the bags under his eyes.
"Why do you have bags under your eyes then?" I asked letting go on Jakey and turning to the two of them.
"I've been having nightmares for about a week now that's all." Lofo said raising his paws in defence.
"T-that's awful w-what were t-they a-about?" Jakey spoke up.
"Nothing important." Lofo said as he and Kay walked over to us.
"If it's keeping you up at night then it IS important." Kay sternly stated.
"It's just my god being A nuisance. That's all."
Lofo answered.
"For how long did you say again?" I titled my head.
"About a week." Lofo crossed his arms before continuing "besides it not like much can be done."
"Can't you just talk to him?" Kay kneeled down to Lofos height.
"I doubt he would listen to me."
"Don't know until you try." Kay gave a sympathetic smile.
"Why would you even be angry with me?"
"Maybe you did something to offend him?" I shrugged.
Lofo looked deep in thought for a minute or so before looking back at us and mumbling
"there is one thing that could've upset him..."
"W-What's t-that?" Jake questioned.
"Well..." Lofo didn't finish his question he just told us not to worry and to have a nice day then proceeded to fly away.