A fight over a snake

Jericho x Viper

Jericho's PoV:

I was flirting with Viper in his room.
"Awww your adorable Vipy~"
"Don't call me 'vipy' it's annoying!" He shouted at me.
"Your so cute when your angry." I say smiling at him. I noticed his face blare with bright red blush.
"W-What?!"
'Omg I did! I got Viper to blush!' I thought to myself in victory but I wasn't done yet not with this adorable snake.
"I mean look at you so redder then a stop sign your making my hear sing." I say stepping closer to him. His face manages to get even redder as I continuously give him more more flirts eventually I'm not even flirting with him I'm just giving him truthful compliments but they seemed to be just as effective. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me at first he seemed hesitant but he slowly relaxed in my embrace. I just held him by the waist as I continued. Every time I gave him a new compliment his eyes would lift up as if he's never heard one before. The rest of his face would stay still in shock probably but I could see the slight happiness brought him. The happiness he was trying to hide to make sure he doesn't look 'weak'. I could tell difference I was making though.
He turned away form me to flustered to even speak I just chuckled and pulled his body even closer to mine, his head on my chest and mine rested on top of his head hugging him. He wasn't hugging back but the more important thing was he wasn't pulling away.

Kay's PoV:
I walked into Grimshade because I wanted to invite Viper on another date. I mean picnic! YEAH! P-picnic! As I walked around Grimshade I walked up to Vipers room. I walked in and saw Jericho hugging Viper tightly. Too tightly... I walked over and grabbed Viper from Jericho Viper let out a confused and surprised yelp as I did so.
"K-Kay?!" He stuttered out in surprise.

Jericho's PoV:

As soon as Viper was ripped form my arms I was immediately ready to attack when I saw it was just Kay I relaxed a little but was still on edge. 'why would she grab Viper form me?'
"K-Kay?!" Viper basically shouted at her.
"It's okay I've got you she said." She said
"Yeah can you let go?" He asked trying to escape her grip.
"What? why?" She sounded surprised.
"Because you just ruined-..." he grit his teeth hen sighed "never mind just get off."
"But-"
"Kay he said get off." I intervened.
"I don't mean to be rude but this doesn't concern you." She said sassily.
"It does if your harassing my friend and won't let go." I feel the annoyance in me grow.
"I'm not harassing him." She argues back.
"Just get off him he's asked you plenty of times." Kay just avoids my statements and asks me what I was doing with him. I told her I was hugging him and that she shouldn't be concerned because Vipers strong enough to take care of himself even if I was gonna do anything which I wasn't he would kick my ass.
"Kay LET GO!" Viper shouted again. I tried to get him free but Kays hold was to tight.
"Oh so you admit you were trying something."
"NO I WOULD NEVER!" I shouted in return. That's when I noticed how uncomfortable Viper really was. He looked at with a look of desperation in his eyes. I nodded and grabbed Kays arm I then forced her grip off Viper in order to separate them. I quickly held Viper in a defence hug. This time though he was hugging back. No he was clinging back. Him doing this shows me he was scared. Terrified even.
"What on Earth is going on in here."
'Finally someone noticed the commotion.' I felt a wave of relief wash over me when I saw Allumos in the door way. He immediately took note of the state Viper was in and how tense I was.
"What is happening?" He asks walking between Kay, me and Viper.
'Thank god.'I thought to my self.
"Me and Viper were talking and I ended up hugging him because he's too adorable."
Allumos rolled his eyes. Viper blushed and Kay looked pissed. During the hug Kay ripped Viper out of my arms and started accusing me and questioning me then she wouldn't let go of Vipers wrist. After I finally managed to get Viper away form Kay that's when you walked in." I explained.
"Kay we wouldn't want any issues right?" Allumos asks
"No." She answers
"Then I think it would be best if you leave.
"Huh?!" Kay sounded genuinely surprise 'did she really think Allumos was gonna kick me out of my own home because she was harassing someone?'
"Now." Allumo said sternly. It sent a shiver down my spine as well as everyone else I'm pretty sure. Either way he got her to leave.
"Well that was rather... interesting...Are you both okay." He turns to me and Viper I nod my head and after a moment of silence Vipers says
"I wanna go to sleep now so do me a favour and leave." He says bluntly. Allumos sighs and says "Jericho you stay with him I'll come check on you both later." I nodded and did as I was told. If Viper was okay or if he wasn't REALLY effected by that just happened he would have tried to stop me from staying instead he just walked over to the farthest corner on his bed and accepted it. That's why I got really concerned.

"Vipy?" I asked to see if I could get a reaction. He looked at me for a second before saying.
"Are you just gonna stand there?" I chuckled at that and walked up to him. I sat down next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me. He sat the edge of my legs and let his head fall onto my shoulder. His hands where on my chest holding him in position.
We stayed like that for ten long minutes.
"Feel better?" I asked only to get a small sigh and a nod in response.
"Thank you..." he muttered out.
"Awww that's alright cutie anytime." I tightened my grip he nodded at me showing he was okay with it. That's when an ingenious idea popped into my head.
"Hey Vipy have you ever thought about using hand signals to show if your uncomfortable or want to get of a situation."
"What?" Viper sat up and got off me. I was disappointed to say the least but to my surprise Viper didn't move away from me instead he moved to in front of me so we were face to face.
"Yeah I know your not good at showing emotions..." he turned away for a moment before turning back still a little bit pink form our cuddles.
"Doesn't take a scientist to see that..." he mumbles.
"Hey don't feel bad about it." I hugged him.
"I don't." He pushed me away gently.
"I think it's cute." I winked at him
"E-EH?!" The one tinted pink on his cheek now turned bright red.
"Anyway so why don't we come up with signals so if you wanna say something and just can't for whatever reason. I'll know what your trying to say." I smiled at him causing him to smile back and look away blushing.
"I'd like that..." he says quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~two hours later~~~~~~~~~~

Allumos PoV:

I walk back up to Vipers room to check on him and Jericho. When I walk in I see the in the corner of the bed leading against the walls cuddling in the sleep.
"Wow never expected Viper to be a cuddler." Pat said.
"I did. It was pretty obvious. The tough acting types are always cuddlers." I smiled.
"Fair enough. Well they are very cute together."
"True we should leave them be." I whisper back
"Yeah." I Then turned around and walked back to my office to continue the paper work.