Mitchie

WARNING VERY DRESSED MICHEAL
INCLUDING: ACHOLE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND DEATH

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Nobody's PoV:

Micheal was frozen he was starting at the corpse that once belonged to a very dear friend of his. Someone he considered, his best friend no more than that his brother.
"DEVIN!" Micheal broke down in sobs and pleads. "IM SORRY PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE! IM SO SO SORRY!" The tears from Micheal's eyes wouldn't stop. He crawled over to the lifeless body or so he thought it was lifeless. As soon as was in Devon realised who was holding him, Devin let it a chuckle and gently place a hand on Micheal's cheek.
"H-hey Micheal..." Devin's voice was quite drained of any energy he might have had once before. "Y-you did your best and I'll be waiting for you on the other side." Devin gave Micheal a soft smile before he continued "l-live a long and happy life-" Devin was interrupted by a coughing fit he took a couple of deep breaths
"W-we...I-I! C-can still save you!" Micheal desperately gripped onto Devin's hand squeezing it not wanting this reality to be the truth. Hoping, praying he would wake up and this would all be some terrible dream.
"M-Micheal... my t-time is u-up... e-enjoy life and d-don't be a-afraid to a-ask for help..."
Devin made a necklace. It had a make shift ruby by that ruby was changing colours.
"P-put I-it on." Devin muttered. "It's m-my apology gift for l-leaving you so-so soon." Devin chuckled and smiled one last time before managing to mumble out louder enough for Micheal to ear over his own sobbing. 
"I-I love y-you brother..." Devin's took his last breath. Tears escaping his eyes at the last second.
Micheal entire world stopped as demons surrounded him and his now fall comrade. Micheal simply ignored them he continued to cry heavily on the still chest of his deiced brother he only words he spoke were 'I'm sorry I failed you' over and over and over again.

The demons were closing in and then he hear that voice. The voice that cause all of this the voice that caused his brother to perish.

A voice...

that no longer

belonged in the realm of the living.

The Demon king stood before him looking down on them. Insulting his now dead brother. Calling him weak. Mocking him.

Micheal didn't need his god slaying powers to kill this monster.

Micheal raised his head off of Devine chest and lifted his hand up.
"How dare you talk shit about someone who isn't alive to defend themselves." And with that Micheal began chocking the fake Ritchie out.
"Your a coward."
He threw the doppelgänger into the wall of a building. We're there civilians in the buildings? stuck in the wreckage?      Who knows?
Who cares?

Micheal? No. He doesn't care. He doesn't feel anything. He just wants the person who caused this to die and by his hands by his actions. He wants to be able to look back and think. I did that. Not my god. Not someone who brainwashed me. I did that.

Micheal then opened a rift to the shadow realm.
"I'll let you live though hell. Try not to suicide while your in there." He smiled.
"I want to kill you my self." Micheal opened this hand dropping the copycat into the rift.
He'll be seeing him very very soon.