Christmas special

Lucas x Blake
Devin x Ritchie
Bryan x Jakey
Kay x Viper
Kit x marchie
Nobody's PoV:

Everybody has returned home just in time for the festivities. Everyone who was at Solode had gone home and apologised to who ever they needed to and explained the situation. Once all conflicts were resolved the guild leaders all decided it would be best if all the guilds spent the Christmas holidays together. But where would they hold this event?
That's what the guild and guild leaders where discussing right now as well as a 'few' other topics especially a curtain argument that happen between a water god slayer as well as a certain lighting dragon slayers. As well as a new soon to be couple Dinius mania's guild leader Ritchie and Dinius mania's creation mage Devin. No to mention the funny story of when Viper got completely wasted.

David's PoV:

"We should have it at the protecters like we do every event." Bryan suggested even if it was a clearly rubbish request.
"Yeah!" Jakey smiled kiss Bryan on the cheek. I gaged and said "Exactly why we should change it up a bit!"
"Maybe we should have it at Grimshade then." Marchie similes she then turns to kit and says. "What do you think Kit?"
Kits face flushed with a pink tint as she says "Y-Yeah! I wouldn't m-mind!"
I facepalm and shout at her "OMG YOUR SUCH A SIMP!"
"AM NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"IM NOT!"
"YES YOU ARE!"
"YOUR JUST STUPID!"
"AT LEAST MY GIRLFRIEND ISN'T OBVIOUSLY AF!"
"AT LEAST I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!"
"HEY IN SEXY AND IM SINGLE AND I LOVE IT NOTHING YOU SAY WILL EVER CHANGE THAT!"
This back and forth arguing continued as I sure as hell aren't backing down and I have a feeling Kit isn't going to anytime soon either. That was until we were interrupted by a LIGHTING BLOT THAT ALMOST TOOK MY HEAD OFF!
"Now that we have your attention." Ritchies clears his throat. "We need to vote so let's begin."
"All those in favour of having the Christmas party at the protecters raise your hand." Lofo says while raising his hand.
I looked around the room to see all the protecters members apart from bee boi all raised their hands. That and a plus one.
"Sorry Kit looks like your not the only simp." I say smirking as Viper groans with his hand up.
Kay's leaning against his shoulder giving him puppy eyes (not literal puppy eyes).
"Okay..." Lofo sighs in defeat probably knowing where this is going to go.
"Everyone who wants to have the Christmas party at Grimshade would be so kind as to raise your hand in the air." Allumos said.
Himself and the members of Grimshade plus Kit raised their hands (minus Viper).
"Now for Dinius mania." Brandon says in his usual clam voice and with out the squint!
Myself and the rest of the guild apart form the simp raised there hand.
"Welp looks like we won sorry Lofo." Ritchies says with a smirk.
"Well Yes But it is not fair! you have more members then we do!" Lofo tries to justify.
"You still lost. The Christmas party will take place on Christmas Day, obviously and it will be here! At the best guild Dinius mania!" Ritchie says delighted we won.

There were a couple of groans and protests about the us being the best guild but we all know their just in denial.

~~~~~~~~~Christmas Eve~~~~~~~~~

Lucas x Blake ahead

Lucas PoV:

I woke up on that famous Christmas Eve but I didn't wake up at the my usual time. I roll over in my bed to check the time and I see my clock says... It's 2am...
"Grate..." I say to no one in particular.
"Why are you up?" I hear Gallrons voice in the back of my head.
"I dunno? I just kinda woke up." I honest explain.
"It's two o'clock in the fuckin' morning go to sleep." She says bluntly. I roll back over and close my eyes because if there's one thing that I know for is that if she's grumpy just do as she wants or else someone going to get hurt and it's probably going to be either Blake or David. Since I'm closest with those two.

I wait about ten minutes or so and realise...
"Gallron I'm not tired I don't actually think I'm going back to sleep not matter how much I'd like to..." I mumbled with a sweat running down my head. I held my breath for a moment in pure terror due to the lack of response.
Eventually I get a small sigh and then she said. "Alright... Then go downstairs and do something..."
I get up and walk downstairs. I pick up the book I was reading from last night. It's only for like three chapters left so I should be able to finish it in like an hour.

~~~~~~~~twenty minutes later~~~~~

Still Lucas's PoV:

A knock on the door peaks my interest as my head look up towards it. I put my book on the table and walk over.
I open the door and ask "hello?"
I then see Blake standing there before I can ask why she's here this later she says "sorry if I woke you..."
"No you didn't wake me. I've been up for some time now."
"Oh that's good." She gave me that adorable smile of hers.
I invite her in and she thanks me.
"Why are you up this early?" I ask to which she gives me a chuckle in response and says "I could ask you the same thing."
I wrap my arms around her, pulling her into a hug. "I dunno. I just woke up and wasn't tired anymore so..."
I give her a soft smile to which she happily returns. "I had a nightmare..."
"Want to talk about it?"
"Yes please."
I lead her over to the couch. As soon as we got comfy she cuddled up to me and starts to explain her nightmare.
"Y-you lost control and I... I accidentally k-killed you because I-I forgot that if you take out someones laceama it's kill the host... T was a slow and painful death as well..." tears escape her eyes.
I hold her tighter and say. "Blake I can assure you that Gallron will not be an issue..."
"H-how can you be so sure though. She already killed Nesso she could kill one of us and!-" I cut her off by saying "That won't happen again." She looks at me unsure.
I continue "Gallron and I made a deal and if there's one thing I know about Gallron she doesn't break a deal."
"And if she gets bored? Then what?"
I chuckle a bit "she'll probably just irritate people honestly. Scare people as well. She'll only injured people if she provoked or someone wakes her up too early." Blake's laughs a little at that before laying her head down on my chest.
"Okay I believe you... thank you Lucas."
I kiss her on her head. "Good night Blake I love you."
"Good night Boat I love you too."

Devin x Ritchie

Ritchie's PoV:

It's Christmas Day and everyone is at Divinus mania as promised. Me and Devin we're talking when I hear squealing? I turn to see who it is and see Kay squealing as she gets Vipers attention also getting the attention of the ENITER ROOM doing so. She then points at me and Devin I noticed a smirk spread across Vipers face.
"What?" I ask.
A couple of whispers spread across the room as David bursts out laughing and Kit starts to 'Awww'.
I look at Viper completely lost and he gestured to the roof. I turn to Devin and see him frozen looking up. I do the same and also freeze and I notice the mistletoe dangling form the feeling above us. I look over at everyone else searching for the culprit my face getting warmer and warmer every millisecond that passed.
I feel two soft lips peck my cheek. I turn even more red as I turn to see Devin smiling softly at me. I smile back and pull him into a proper kiss. Once he processes what just happened he starts to kiss back earning lots of cheers from the could around us. After a couple of seconds I stop kissing him but don't disconnect our foreheads. Mine slightly above his, we were both just smiling. A cough interrupts our moment and I pull Devin into a hug his head just underneath my chin. I turn to the one who interrupted us who was of course David.
"As much as I hate to break up the touching moment I just thought I should stop you before Brandon kills Devin." He says point at my brother who was staring daggers at Devin.
"I will approve but if he hurts you I will let Jupiter torture him for the rest of his life."

Devin chuckles nervously as he agrees with my brother says he would never hurt me.

The party continues as a few more mistletoes were 'accidentally' placed on top of the couples and crushes.