8

Earth grasped Saint's tiny hand in his own, jumping up and down. "Saint, we're going to a club tomorrow night!"

"That's great, Earth" Saint spoke casually, flicking the makeup brush across his high cheekbones.

"Are you going to come?"

"When do I not come?"

"Lately you've been a little busy," Earth said slowly, hinting he wanted the details.

Saint sighed, stopped his brush onto his vanity, and crossed his arms. "I've told you all that I was sick. I'm perfectly okay now, I'll be at work when I'm supposed to, I swear."

"That's not all, Saint. You look pale. Are you starving yourself? Not sleeping well?"

"I was sick," Saint insisted, pulling on a pair of panties because he had another private customer coming up.

"Sick, Mhm," Earth repeated, rolling his own eyes.

"You're making this too complicated, Earth. I was sick. That's all. Please leave me alone."

And Saint scurried out the door and to his assigned private room.

Saint was a a little shocked when he saw a stunning lad, who looked a little like a twink.

"Hello" Saint spoke slowly, closing the door and raising an eyebrow.

"Hi," the man responded, eyeing Saint in surprise.

"Hello. I'm Saint."

"I'm Bas."

"Okay, well, Bas, what are you doing here? What would you like?" Saint asked in his light, entrancing voice, trying to ignore the face that his last private dance led to him fingering himself in the bathroom stalls of the club.

"I just want to forget everything. I've already drunk so much that the bartender refuses to give me more," Bas mumbled, fingering at his temples.

"That's a club rule"Saint said with a small smile, making his way to him and straddling his lap as casually as possible, wrapping his arms around the other lad's shoulders. "What are you trying to forget, Bas?" Saint whispered.

"A guy. A stupid guy that I've been sleeping with. I-I asked him out and... And he told me I was only good for shagging."

Saint winced at the broken tone Bas's voice offered. It was a bit shocking that someone turned Bas down. He was pretty and had a pretty voice. Like Saint, he was not the tallest lad around, but that wasn't that big of a deal.

"Well, Bas. I could help you forget."

Bas offered a drunken smile as a tear trickled down his flushed cheek.

•••••

"Do I look cute?" Saint questioned, turning to let Earth examine his bum in his maroon trousers.

"You look great, Saint, but you know you could dress in a garbage bag and still manage to get laid before me," Earth said with a pout, picking at his own skinny jeans.

"Yeah, well, I'm not going to dress in a garbage bag. Ever. It sounds a bit barbaric," Saint replied with a crinkle of his nose.

Saint sat onto the bed and thought about what would happen if he happened to run into Perth. It wouldn't be likely, but it would be interesting. Earth took Saint's delicate hand and painted his fingers a mint green to complement Saint's outfit.

"You look amazing," Earth giggled once he'd finished and Saint was blowing off his nails.

"Thank you. You look cute, too."

"Let's get this party started!"

•••••

The sound of Shake That by Eminem thumped the club, making Saint dizzy... Along with the alcohol he's consumed.

He was moving his hips against his friend's, not bothering to keep it PG. Sure, Saint would screw one of his friends a few days ago, but Perth's opened up Saint's mind.

He wanted to try new things.