35

Perth sat in the front row of a club he didn't even know the name of- Zero, he thinks it is- and watched a damn spectacular strip show.

Bas is in the seat beside him, watching with anger in his eyes. How did a club Perth's just now hearing of getting so popular, so quick?

The two had been here for merely ten minutes and Perth was already close to walking out. After leaving the club a week ago, the two agreed that they needed to come back and actually check out the competition.

Perth hate lying to Saint, but he told his boyfriend that Bas needed him to work an emergency shift at the club. It was for Saint's own good. He didn't need to know that Perth was going over to the enemy's club. It just wasn't necessary.

So, Saint was at home, most likely in bed, most likely watching a movie as he waited for Perth to come over around midnight and climb into the bed.

Perth watched as a small, twins lad with feathery hair and big eyes stepped onto the stage and a soundtrack started.

Perth's mind was a little blurry and a little unfocused, but the boy was oddly familiar. Perth didn't believe he knew him personally, but how could he recognize his face?

The boy then started to dance and he had a way with his eyes, staring Perth straight down as he dipped his hips, hands splayed across his hipbones.

Bas had had enough. He stood up and Perth followed, both boys awestruck on what to do next.

These people were good.

"Do you reckon one of them set Alive on fire?" Bas asked as they turned onto the next block, heading towards their own club.

"I can't fathom a reason for them to the two acts we saw- and we only saw theory seconds of the second one-were fantastic. They've got good music and pretty dancers."

Bas looked thoughtful before his eyes lit up and he stopped walking, facing Perth. "They do have pretty dancers... But no one near as pretty as a few I know."

••••••

"You want me to what?"

Bas pouted at the horror-struck look on Copter's face- an obvious hell no.

"Please, Copter, you'd be a great addition! Please do this for us," Bas begged.

Saint crosse his tan legs, eyes darting between Bas and Perth before turning to Perth.

"Who's idea was this?" He asked, voice dripping with honey.

"Both of ours," Perth stated. "It was Bas's idea to use you, Saint, but I got the idea to put you, Bas, and Copter all in the same dance. Let's face it- you're all three gorgeous. You'd put on a brilliant show."

"I've never stripped in my life," Copter protested, throwing his hands up in annoyance. "I'd screw up."

"That's what practice is for, dear," Saint said in a bored voice, examining his nails. "I'm in. If it gets us on top, I'm in. The Dollhouse was always second best. I want to know what it feels like to win."

Perth smiled over at his boyfriend, who ignored him. In order to ask Saint for the favour, he had to admit to spying on the club- the name of it was Zero, as Perth had assumed- and Saint was upset that Perth had lied.

"Will you do it, Copter, please?" Bas asked one last time. "Then you don't ever have to do it again!"

Copter let out a groan before giving in. "Fine. Fine, whatever. But you owe me."

Bas smirked. "Oh, that won't be a difficult task to fulfill."

Saint stood up, hands on hips. "Meeting over. I'm going home. I'll see you all tomorrow morning, we'll start at eight in the studio. I get to pick the song."