16

Saint shivered at the kisses being pressed along his thighs, whining as lips ghosted around his cock as it leaked pre-come.

"Perth," he whined, digging his fingers into feathery hair and suddenly the lips were gone and Saint gasped because he did not just call Copter that.

"Cop, I-"

"I knew it! You have slept with him!" Copter choked out, pushing himself away from Saint's naked body.

"No, Copter," Saint protested, crawling towards his friend. Copter scrambled off the bed and thumped onto the floor.

"You've slept with Perth! Wait until I tell-"

"No! I haven't slept with him, Copter, I-I dream about him all of the time and it's so embarrassing!" Saint lied, desperate for his voice to stay steady. "I promise, I just got flustered and thought of my dream."

Copter eyebrows furrowed and he pouted. "Promise?"

"I promise, Copter, please believe me."

Copter sighed before leaning in and pecking Saint's lips.

"I believe you, baby. I've got to go, actually, so I'll catch ya later?"

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow."

Copter left Saint's apartment. Saint was lonely.

•••

"Son, can you hand me that pair? Over on the left?"

Saint huffed picked up the lacy pink panties, handing them to Modem and throwing her an annoyed look because he wanted a pair but Modem was distracting him.

"Do you think these will look alright?"

"Who are you trying to impress?" Saint snorted, rolling his eyes.

"The sexy guy that was in your apartment a couple weeks ago. Saw him at the strip club."

"He works at a gay club, Modem."

Modem sighed, eyeing Saint.

"Excuse me, but I've seen girls in there. I've never seen a girl in your club, 'cuz you're all a bunch of twinks. The men at his club are so defined and sexy and dominating."

"Yeah, Perth was definitely dominating when he was wrecking my bum while I called him 'Daddy'."

Modem yelped, flinging the panties in Saint's direction. He caught them, laughing.

"Now let me shop, bitch."

"Go ahead, slut."

Saint bent down, going to the XXL drawer at the bottom, feeling his cheeks heat because he barely fit the largest pair of underwear that Victoria's Secret owned.

"Yeah, baby!" Someone called out and Saint snapped up, whipping around to see a few lads standing in the doorway. The one in front suddenly bursted out laughing.

"Oh, God, you're a dude?!" He sounded a dickhead and he was pissing Saint off.

"Yes, peasant. I have a dick and a nice arse," Saint said hastily. Modem snorted.

"Look, Mikey here was only kidding," a buff guy offered.

"Yeah, he's just pointing out that your bum is fantastic," another guy with dark hair said, grabbing 'Mikey's' wrist.

"I just so happen to know what my bum looks like," Saint snapped, placing a hand on his his.

Big mistake.

"He's buying panties, Thara, oh my god," Mikey choked out, clutching his stomach.

"Hey, dickhead, why don't you leave my friend alone?" Modem snapped, narrowing her eyes in the direction of the three boys.

"Look, babe, we didn't mean any harm-" the buff one started, but Modem held up a manicured hand.

"Do not 'babe' me! You were rude and disrespectful. Fuck off."

"Or fuck me" Mikey chuckled.

It happened quick.

Modem was across the entrance of Victoria's Secret and her hand was across the man's face.

"Why don't you fuck with me, bitch," she sneered, flinching as the bigger lad's arms wrapped around her petite waist.

Saint watched in awe as the man brought Modem aside and started talking to her. Her demeanor changed to one of peacefulness and she seemed to thank the guy before heading back to Saint. The two boys were exchanging eye contact, but they didn't say another word.

"Let's go, Modem," Saint advised, gripping Modem's thin wrist.

They walked past the baffled strangers, not sparing another look back.

•••••

"Hey," Saint said slowly when he saw the familiar face waiting outside his dressing room door.

"Hi."

"How'd you get back here?" Saint asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

"I always get what I want," Perth said simply, shrugging his shoulders.

Saint had the urge to roll his eyes but he was exhausted.

"Did you watch any of the show?"

"I did. You were good."

"I still have one dance," Saint said confidently, looking Perth dead in the eye.

"You do?"

"I do. Go sit right in front of the stage," Saint continued, already opening the door to the dressing room.

"Don't tell me what to do, baby doll, you'll get punished for that."

"Promise?" Saint smirked naughtily, raising an eyebrow.

Perth turned and began walking away.

"Oh, and, Tanapon?"

"Yes?"

"Prepare to have your day made."

Perth turned around, raising his eyebrows.

"Promise?"