13

Perth was set to keep his promise in not fucking anyone else. It was a difficult task, considering Plan was sitting in his lap, pressing kisses down his neck.

Perth's eyes fell closed as Plan bit softly on his collar and it felt so good.

Perth hadn't been good at this resisting thing but he wanted Saint to stay his and the only way to do that was become trustworthy not to fuck anyone else.

"Plan," Perth hissed, finally pushing Plan off, making the raven-haired lad topple to the floor. "I-I just realized that I have to g-go think of moves for our new d-dance. I'll see you at work... Tomorrow night, yeah?"

Plan blinked up at him in shock before shrugging and standing up, brushing off his bare thighs. Perth sighed and moved forward to press a long kiss to Plan's lips before leaving.

Perth was sweating by the time he stepped into the nippy air. He was thankful for this windy March day.

Perth walked out to his car, dialing Saint's number and feeling honestly proud of himself for turning down his (now second) favourite fuck buddy.

"Hey, obviously this is Saint, leave a message if you must, but I doubt I'll get back to you! Namaste!"

Perth was just about to leave a message when there was a click and a small squeak of a greeting.

"Saint?"

"Hey, Perth. What's up?"

"I'm hard," Perth blurted as he started his car. He didn't mean to be so... Honest. He couldn't help himself. He wanted Saint.

"Oh. I'm getting ready for work, Perth, shouldn't you-"

"I'm off tonight. Request a night off."

"Just make a private appointment, Perth," Saint sighed.

Perth groaned, rubbing his temple before sighing in defeat.

"Alright, I'll see you later."

"Later," Saint agreed.

Perth decided to drive over to Bas's house now. They had something to settle.

••••••

Knock, knock.

"Who's there?"

Perth couldn't help but let his lips twitch into a smile at Bas's lame but common greeting.

"Banana."

"Go away, banana."

Perth sighed. "Bas. Let me in."

"No!" Bas replied, rather like a child would, if you asked Perth.

"Baby," Perth urged, knocking again.

"Don't you 'baby' me! You only want sex!"

Perth sighed, shaking his head. "I've known you for years, Bas. Please talk to me. Let me in."

The door unlocked, but Perth wasn't surprised. Bas always gave in to him.

"C'min," Bas mumbled, opening the door wider. Perth didn't really know if it was a good idea to be alone with Bas. It was hardly ever that Perth left Bas's without a sexual activity being committed.

Bas was just so tempting.

But Saint was even more tempting.

Perth sat on the couch, shifting a bit. He's had sex on this couch more times than he can count. It was rather comfortable.

"Bas... You shouldn't have threatened me with your feelings," Perth started, already set to guilt-trip Bas. "It was wrong. And talking to strangers about it doesn't help."

"You know that kid," Bas spoke up, changing the subject. "You didn't just know him from business. You know him. And I want to know how."

Perth wasn't surprised that Bas caught that. Bas was smart and perceiving and he was pretty and great in bed.

There was only one thing Perth didn't like about Bas- the lad had caught feelings and Perth did not handle feelings. It wasn't his level of expertise, per say.

Perth carefully chose his words, eyeing Bas steadily.

"We bumped into each other on the street and instantly hated each other. It was awkward that you went to someone I hate about your problems," Perth said, feeling accomplished. It wasn't really a lie.

"Have you ever had sex with him?"

"You know how I feel about sex with complete strangers, babe," Perth cooed, pulling Bas in by his hips. "I prefer you before anyone."

"Not the way I want," Bas whispered, eyes watering up.

"It could be one day. I'm a stripper, Bas. Wait up on me, love. I just don't have time for a committed relationship." Perth's voice was even and silky, full of passion and Bas trusted him.

Silly boy.