10

Saint woke up the morning after he went out, instantly realizing that he wasn't clinging to his body pillow, but to another body.

At first, he thought it was Perth but flashbacks of the night before ran through his mind.

Bas's long, pale fingers gripping his shoulders as he rambled about him. Perth. Bas was in love with Perth and Saint couldn't have sex with someone who was so cold he couldn't love someone like Bas, who was sweet and loving and adorable.

Saint had planned on sleeping with Copter from the beginning. Saint remembered that much, he remembered leaning in to kiss Copter before seeing years of friendship in Copter's eyes and Saint ran away.

Saint yawned now, shuffling around and sitting up, rubbing his head, not realizing quite where he was until he saw unruly blonde hair and his own naked body.

He ended up returning to Copter that night, hugging the lad and telling him about his plan, how he just wanted to forget.

And then it happened.

Although it wasn't that bad, Saint wasn't really pleasured from his night with his best mate. It was awkward and a bit uneasy. The two hardly exchanged words.

It was just sex.

Saint felt bad, felt a bit disgusted with himself.

Throwing the sleeping lad a sideways glance, he wiggled away and left, picking up his clothes on the way and dialing his newest friends number.

Saint watched as Perth left the shop, cracking his fingers before opening his car door. Bas bid Saint goodbye with a forced smile, giving him a hug and turning to walk the other way. Copter was still in the café.

Saint had three choices.

Perth, Bas, or Copter.

With a tight breath, Saint turned and walked into the shop, running into his friend.

"Saint!" Copter said in surprise, smiling, and Saint was jealous because he wished that he could be so carefree about this.

"Copter... Can we talk?"

"Sure, I'll buy you a drink," Copter offered, gesturing towards the counter. The two ordered drinks and Copter paid. When they received the beverages, Copter let Saint to the same table he and Perth had shared.

"What's going on?" Copter asked, sipping his coffee.

"Well... We.... We slept together," Saint mumbled awkwardly, blushing.

"Yeah...?" Copter raised an eyebrow.

"You... You don't find that odd?"

"I found it odd that you bottomed. I figured you'd top if we ever had sex."

Saint blinked because, wow, he hadn't expected that. "Y-you've thought about us sleeping together before?"

"Course, Son. You're hot," Copter said simply, shrugging.

Saint was a bit astounded.

Was he the only one who made a big deal about sleeping with his friends?

"Okay. So we're just going to act like normal?"

"I hope I'm not squashing anything, but, Son, I'm not into you like that. It was fun and all-"

"Oh, no!" Saint gasped, blushing. "I don't want to be in a relationship. I've just never slept with a friend before. Especially not my best friend."

Copter shrugged, smiling. "It's okay. I was already trying to hit up that Perth lad. I hadn't realized that was him. He's so sexy. I can see why Bas got all love-struck. I probably would if the guy gave me a simple blowie."

Saint giggled because Copter was a bit of a whore... But who wasn't these days?

•••••

Saint moved his wide hips to the best of the music, grinding down the pole as a light strained on him. Cheers of men in the crowd egged him on, wanting to please the crowd.

Saint dipped down, leaving his head back and opening his mouth, most likely looking filthy, but it wasn't anything new for the lad.

"Yeah, baby!"

"Work the pole!"

"You make Daddy so proud."

Saint jumped at the familiar voice, locking eyes with the man as he spun around the pole. He could feel the flush of his cheeks and the way his hands got clammy around the pole.

Perth just smirked, raising an eyebrow as he backed into the crowd and disappeared. Saint was panicking on the inside, but he kept on with his dance.

Once it was over, Saint darted into the dressing room to change into jeans, which he folded up. He pulled on a light pink tee and white TOMS before brushing his hair out of his eyes and re-coating his lips in bubble-gum Chapstick.

After grabbing his bag, Saint raced to his boss's office, where he explained that he was feeling queasy and had to head home, before darting out of the strip club, hoping Perth wouldn't find him.

Saint looked back a he exited through the back door and ended up falling on his bum.

"Well, well. We shouldn't make this a thing" a deep voice said and Saint grumbled. "How does it go... Oops? Bye," Perth continued in his low, sexy voice.

Saint's blood seemed to boil in boy embarrassment and anger. He was a bit surprised when Perth offers a hand.

Saint took the large hand and stood with great help on Perth's part. He was more shocked by the hand gesture than when Perth pulled Saint close to him, gripping his ass. Is that bad?

"Careful, baby doll. We don't want that beautiful bum of yours bruised up... Yet."

"I can't believe you said that in the club," Saint mumbled, refusing to touch Perth anymore than Perth was touching him.

"What? I was just telling you the truth. You were dancing like a real stripper should."

"I am a stripper," Saint sassed, raising an eyebrow, causing Perth to snicker.

"Your friend, Copter... He's rather interesting. Wanted me to fuck him."

"And you didn't?!" Saint mock-gasped. "How surprising!"

Perth scowled. "I have standards. I try to only fuck my friends, but maybe I should stop. I'm sure Bas gave you his sob story."

"Bas is sweet."

"Bas is pathetic. Spend time with him and he'll fall for you. Bas falls in love rather quickly."

"Bas is nicer than you'll ever be. I'm sure you're jealous of him."

Perth, to Saint's surprise, snickered and gripped at Saint's bum again, causing the older to gasp.

"I'm sure Bas's the jealous one. He'd be even more jealous if you'd have told him about us-"

"We've only slept together once, Perth. You don't control me."

"I'm sure I've given you ideas."

"What do you mean?"

"I saw how you shifted whenever your blonde friend looked at you. You want to have sexy with him, don't you?" Perth asked with a cold laugh.

Saint pulled away from Perth, crossing his arms. "It's creepy how you seem to stalk me. But you're not quite up to point. I already had sex with him- just last night."

It was sort of like a storm, the way it happened.

Perth calm, confident demeanor vanished and became rough and angry. His eyes darkened almost instantly and his teeth bared.

"That's a rather slutty, sudden choice of you to make, Saint."

"And us sleeping together wasn't?"

Perth gripped Saint's wrist.

"You made a big mistake by telling me  about that, doll."