12

Saint was screwed.

He hadn't been in a real relationship before. Guys would take him out, but they would fuck him and leave. They called him a whore. Saint became a whore. But in all of Saint's life of being man-handled, no one ever took claim over him. No one ever cared enough to punish him for simply being with someone else.

And Saint liked the feeling of being wanted- even if it was still sexual, Perth meant it.

And although Saint didn't want to be with Perth, like in a relationship, he wanted to be all Perth thought about. He wanted to be the only name Perth said. Simply because that meant Perth really meant it when he said Saint was his and he was Saint's.

But Perth liked to mess around. Eventually, he'd leave Saint and find someone else to fuck around with because that's who Perth is.

And Saint found himself not wanting to let go of Perth. So, Saint had to give his all.

He was going to whatever it took to keep Perth interested in him.

Currently, it was ten in the evening and Saint was planning on calling Perth. He had on a blue tee and black lace panties and that's all. (The shirt was Copter's, but who had to know? Copter was his best friend.)

Saint had just picked up his cell phone when someone knocked on his door. His eyes travelled to the front door, hoping that whoever was there would just leave.

But what if it was Perth?

Biting his lip, Saint contemplated whether or not he should open the door.

"Saint? I saw your car put front, I know your here!"

Saint let out a sigh before getting up and unlocking the door to reveal the blonde lad, who was smiling.

"Hey, Copter."

"Hey, Son. I was wondering if we can talk."

"Talk?" Saint repeated, wringing his hands.

Copter's eyes suddenly dipped down to Saint's body and his eyes widened at the sight of his shirt and pretty, pale thighs.

"Y-You... That's my shirt."

"Oh," Saint said, blushing. "I think it's mine, actually."

"No, that's mine," Copter said, smiling shyly. Saint blushed harder because Copter was so cute.

"What, um, are you doing here?" Saint asked, trying to distract Copter- it worked. The blonde held up a small gift bag, grinning. Saint smiled wide and let Copter in.

This wasn't weird for them. Copter bought all of his friends gifts at random times. From a toothbrush, to candy, to jewelry, Copter went all out to make his friends happy. It was mostly Saint he bought for because the lad enjoyed gifts. Saint just liked being cared for.

Saint took the baby blue bag in his hands before sitting on the couch and placing it in his lap, patting the seat beside him and looking up at his friend.

Copter sat down, knee touching Saint's thigh as he turned to face him.

"Well, open it!" Copter giggled, nudging Saint's side. Saint rolled his eyes and pulled out the tissue paper before pulling out a bag of treats. He put it to the side, grinning, before pulling out a small, rectangle box. Carefully, Saint opened the box and smiled delightfully at the tube.

"Lipstick, Copter?" Saint teased, raising his eyebrows.

"Well," Copter started, ringing his hands. "The night we... You know, that night, you had drunk this beverage that made your lips so red, and honestly, Saint, it's a very good color for you. During your shows."

Saint shrugged because he didn't really like lipstick; he preferred lipgloss. Copter, as his best friend, should know this.

"Thanks, Copter. You're a good friend," Saint said like he did every time Copter came to him with a present. "I really app-"

"Iwannagoonadatewithyou," Copter interrupted suddenly. His cheeks flamed pink when Saint scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "Uh, Saint... I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me. It doesn't have to be a date, date, but being that close to you like I was the other night....? It was fantastic. And I want it again."

Saint blinked at Copter because this couldn't be happening. Copter asked him on a date. And, sure, it was Copter, but Saint hadn't been asked on a real date in forever.

But he couldn't...

"Copter, I would love to go on a date with you-"

"Really?!" Copter gasped, eyes widening.

Saint fish-mouthed. He was stuck. He could finish his sentence and ruin his friendship or just go with it and get caught by Perth later. Not that punishment sounded bad or anything.

"Yeah. Why not?" Saint breathed, closing his eyes.

Fuck it. What could go wrong?