30

Perth could only feel Saint.

Saint's hands on his cheeks, holding
Perth close. Saint's toes on his feet, giving the small lad four inches of height.

Saint's body against his, keeping him on edge.

Saint's lips sealed with his, kissing him with all he had.

Lust was seeping through their veins thanks to the dance, blood pumping quickly due to their rapid hearts.

Perth's hands were encasing Saint's hips in a grip, leaving marks as usual, fingers sneaking into Saint's panties.

"I need you," Saint breathed, moving his hands to tug Perth's tie off. "Do you wanna tie me up?"

"No, need you to ride me," Perth grunted and Saint nodded frantically, dropping the item to the floor before shrugging out of his unbuttoned shirt, lips still moving with Perth's in a dirty kiss.

Perth was thankful he'd coated his legs with scar makeup because he didn't know what he'd do if Saint saw the four-day-old marks, an angry red, still scabbed over a little.

Besides, Saint would be over him so it's not as if he could see the scars anyways.

Saint was desperate, pulling Perth from his thoughts and onto the couch similar to the one that was in Perth's last dressing room- sleek, black leather.

"Bas will kill me if cum stains get on that," Perth mumbled as Saint straddled him.

"Don't give a fuck," Saint mumbled, moving to shove his fingers into his mouth. Perth beat him to it, sucking Saint's fingers into his mouth, eyes locked on Saint's face as the older boy's jaw dropped. Perth's tongue ran over the digits, coating them with spit.

Saint moaned, putting his hand behind himself and pushing the panties aside, digging a finger into himself.

As Saint fingered himself open, Perth pulled his hard dick from his boxers, relieved that he could leave the clothing to cover his pale thighs- just in case.

"Perth" Saint moaned, scissoring his fingers inside himself.

"what is it, doll?"

"your fingers are so much longer, so much better," Saint whined.

"i know, love, but my dick will be so much better, i'm so hard for you," Perth said softly, brushing back Saint's feathery hair with his fingers.

Saint nodded, pulling his fingers out and wiping them on Perth's boxers before staring at Perth, who pulled Saint in for a kiss.

"take me into your arms and prove that i'm the only one you need," Saint whispered, giggling shyly.

"you've been waiting for that, huh?" Perth replied, smiling softly. Saint just nodded. "can you blow me, baby, gotta get my dick wet so we can fit it in, yeah?"

Saint nodded again, moving onto his knees between Perth's legs, eager to be on Perth's dick. Saint's hand and lips wrapped around Perth's erection, taking him in while pumping him softly.

Perth moaned, tangling his spidery digits into Saint's damp hair, shivering when he felt just how hot Saint's body was, already sweaty.

You just danced, nit, 'course he's sweaty, Perth thought to himself as Saint swallowed him. Perth groaned deep in his throat, animalistic, needing to be in the beautiful man.

Saint dribbled saliva onto Perth's erection, ignoring his own throbbing cock for once, and Perth noticed this, watched as Saint merely palmed himself once before returning his hand to Perth's dick.