37

"Perth," Saint whispered as he laid on Perth's chest.

It was three in the morning and the boys had just gotten back from work, but they both felt wide awake.

"Hmm?" Perth hummed, lazily tangling his finger in Saint's hair.

"I saw my step dad there tonight. Do you think Mark was up to anything suspicious?"

"No. He was just like us- wanting to see a shitty show and found a spectacular one. You really turned me on," Perth chuckled, kissing Saint's forehead.

"I love you," Saint said suddenly, voice cracking.

"God, I love you," Perth replied, holding Saint closer. "So much, Son, really. I love you so much."

Saint propped himself up so that he could kiss Perth, lips and lips, nothing but lips, and Perth could live in this moment forever. He could stay right here, in the bed with Saint, for the rest of his damned life.

"Want you," Saint whimpered, grinding deeply onto Perth's bare crotch, making Perth thankful they both slept naked because he could feel Saint's hardened length against his and overwhelmingly perfect. was

"Fuck," Perth hissed, flipping them around so that he was on top, kissing Saint harder, harshly grinding into him, making Saint pull away and gasp, back arching up into the air.

Saint pulled Perth down into another kiss right after, allowing Perth to rub his fingers down Saint's body before the younger man pulled away, grabbing Saint from the pillowcase and wetting three fingers with the substance. He breached Saint with two fingers to start, eager to be inside his tiny boy.

Saint whined as Perth fingered him open until he had four fucking fingers inside of him and that was, well, that was unexpected but Saint sobbed out, mumbling, "Perth, fuck me," and Perth pulled out his fingers, wiping them on the sheets and lubing himself up, pushing gently into Saint's withering body. Legs clutched Perth's waist and he moaned out loud, muffled by Saint's neck.

He fucked slowly into Saint until hips touched Saint's thick arse. Perth's fingers moved to grip the fleshy bum before he began to pound into Saint, making the poor lad choke over curse words, whimpering.

"Daddy," he said at last, and Perth came first, for the first time they've had sex, deep inside Saint.

"Sorry," Perth moaned as Saint came with a surprised yelp. "I couldn't-I didn't know."

"S'okay, baby," Saint breathed. "I wanted it. It was nice."

Perth chuckled, gently pulling out of Saint before he smirked mischievously, dropping his face between Saint's legs and suddenly licking into his hole.

Saint gasped, arching his back as a long moan left his pink lips. Perth licked Saint into a writhing mess before gripping Saint's dick and pumping a few times, giving Saint permission to come again.

The older boy did so, coming all over himself and Perth licked all of that up, too, making Saint giggle and gasp as Perth playfully bit his nipple, just a teasing nip.

"I love you," Perth reminded him.

•••••

"Son!"

"What?"

"Where are you?"

"Washroom! Why?"

Perth stepped into the washroom, wearing short yellow shorts and no shirt. His bag and car keys were in his hands.

"How was work?" Saint asked innocently as he fluttered his eyelashes.

"Fuck, Son, don't play. Why are you dressed like this" hoarsely Perth asked.

Saint cocked his head to the side, clearly confused. "Like what? I always wear your shirts."

"Yeah, but you cooked dinner and your lips are red and that's a button-up, not a tee- What's going on?"

Saint giggled, shrugging innocently. "Wanted to have dinner with you-we don't ever go on proper dates because we're always busy."

"Okay, love, I'll ask for an off day Friday for us both... Thank you for dinner. What is it?"

"Just chicken and rice," Saint answered he wrapped himself around Perth's body. "Wanna go eat?"

Perth nodded, thankful for this boy, and went to dress himself nicer, having a cute little at-home date with his boyfriend.

••••••

Perth's hand punched the wall, shouting out as Bas stood behind him, arms crossed.

"Perth-"

"Are you sure that is the right person?" Perth growled and Bas nodded, making Perth angrier. He screamed out again, turning as heading back to his and Saint's room.

They were meant to be off tonight, so they cuddled in Perth's room after sleeping the day away, finally awake now, eight in the evening, and Bas had some very astonishing news.

"Saint's gonna check," Perth said to Bas as they walked out of the flat and into the chilly air, on their way to that fucking Zero club.

Bas drove since Saint was still half asleep and Perth was pissed. As soon as Bas stopped the car, Perth was out of it, dragging Saint inside, Bas just behind them.

Perth pulled Saint to stand up front, eyes on the stage full of about six strippers.

"Who's that?" Perth asked, pointing out a boy in the front- the familiar one from the other day.

"Oh my," Saint whispered after a few seconds, eyes locked on the boy's movements. "Earth."