Chapter 1 - Hero

Tw: Mentions of blood and attempt of rape

"Man, what a long day." Y/n Was just now making her way back home after a long day at her local community college. When I say local, I mean it's the closest college she could get to from where she lived. "And to top things off, I have to walk all the way back home. Damnit. Why did I think this was going to be a good idea?" It was around 7:30 at night, and Y/n had to drop her car off at a mechanic because of some problems with her exhaust pipes. Every time she would drive, a cloud of gray smoke would trail behind her, and it was quite embarrassing. One time, someone even followed her to a parking lot to put a note on her windshield that read 'Damn girl, go get your car fixed.' There's no doubt that when she came back to find the note after shopping in the grocery store, that she was in fact embarrassed.

Pulling out her cellphone, she checked the time. 8:00 PM. "Damn, it's late," she said to herself, deciding to check her Gmail to see if she had any spams she needed to clear. Why? Just out of pure boredom. "Oh? Well well, look what we have here!~" Those words caused Y/n's head to shoot straight up, looking from side to side to see nobody there. She quickly turned around, her eyes widening as she realized where the words came from. Two, tall and heavyset men stood there, towering over the girl. They had to be atleast an impossible 6'8 each. "Looky here. Looks like we have ourselves a little friend to play with. Seems to be nobody around so..."
"Oooh~ And she's a pretty one. Looks like we've hit the jackpot!"

Jackpot? Little friend? What the hell were these two talking about. Before Y/n knew it, she was grabbed by the arm, taken into a nearby dark and narrow alleyway where she was thrown onto the ground, her belongings being scattered all over the ground as she panicked, not being able to see. 'Shit, this is bad, this is bad! These two goons already have bad intentions with me, and I can't see. Not to mention, there's nobody around to hear or save me! I'm just gonna have to fight back the best I can.' Snapping out of her thoughts, Y/n was sent flying back from a kick to the stomach, the wind being knocked out of her.

"Stay down! Fighting won't get you anywhere but hurt. It's best if you cooperate, and we just might be gentle~ Now, here's what's gonna happen," the man explained, pointing at the girl. "You're gonna be a good girl and allow us to make a few films, and you're gonna act like you're enjoying yourself, you hear? If you refuse to do so, then you might as well prey to your God, because you will end here." The girl's e/c eyes widened as she felt them begin to sting, her vision becoming blurry. No, no, no, no! This couldn't be happening. Not to her, not at this time, not at this moment!

"P-Please, no— not this, please, I'm begging you! I-I'm just a college student, I was almost home. I'm exhausted from working all day and—AH!" She was cut off short by being snatched up by the wrist, slammed against the wall. Looks like her story wasn't doing her any good, the girl's eyes shutting closed as tears streamed down her cheeks, teeth clenched as a large hand made its way around her neck. She felt her wind pipe being crushed as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, hands struggling to pull back the fingers away from her throat.

"You think we brought you hear to hear your story? We don't give a damn about that! It's either you choose to cooperate or else your life is going to end here, bitch!—" She suddenly dropped to the ground, struggling to regain her breathing as she crawled into the corner of the alleyway, chest rising and falling at a pace like never before. She heard the sound of blood hitting the ground as the girl trembled, picking up the phone that was slightly cracked from the ground, turning on the flashlight and holding it out in front of her. Y/n's breath almost stopped as she saw the figure of a hooded man standing over the two large bodies in front of him, that now laid there lifeless. She whimpered in fear as the man turned to her, slowly coming closer, reaching a hand out.