Date

shawn and i were now in his car.
"so why is this park exactly amazing at night" i giggled looking at the road shawn didnt reply back he just smiled back at me. after about 30 or so minutes we finally got to the park. we started walking down some path and i noticed that it was pitch black "shawn" i said pulling his arm back "come on
y/n were not even there yet" he said pulling me with him. we started our way walking down the path. I then noticed shawn running to some gate "here" he said to himself but i was to distracted to look at him. "y/n" shawn said gesturing his hands in his direction "oh right" I whispered running in his direction. i entered the park and it was amazing i noticed the huge lake with boats ((I forgot what those boats were called lol sorry)) and a lot of ducks in the water "woah" i whispered to myself looking around, i noticed shawn looking at me smiling. we started our way towards some boats. i noticed shawn making his way into a boat "here" he said sticking his hand out "these are not yours shawn" i whispered loud looking at him "yeah I know there the parks" he replied with his hand still out "y/n" he said "shawn" i said mocking him walking away "y/n" Shawn said while running out of the boat coming up from behind me picking me up "shaaaawn" I laughed "we're going to be fine" he said placing me inside the boat. "shawn do you even know how to row this" i said laughing "well it's time to find out" he said laughing while pushing of the pole. we were now in the center of the lake "why at night" i said "everyone comes in the morning" shawn said while taking out some bread "what's the bread for" i asked him "well we're going to feed some ducks" he said handing me a couple of slices. shawn finished all his bread and i was still throwing small ripped pieces into the water i noticed shawn out his hand in the water but didn't pay that much attention to it "hey shaw" i started but then got cut off by shawn splashing me "oh really so tha" I started again but shawn cut me off again splashing me. i placed my hand in the water and started splashing shawn. I was too busy laughing at shawns facial expressions. I stood up for whatever reason then shawn did as well we were both starring at each other. i then pushed shawn into the water "y/n!!!!" shawn screamed laughing "oh my gosh aah" I started laughing "well played johnson" shawn said still in the water staring at me in the boat i just cheesed at him giggling "at least help me back up" Shawn said sticking his arm out i grabbed his hand them shawn pulled me into the water with him i had a shocked expression i then turned to shawn and started laughing "im suppose to go home now all soaked" i said playfully splashing him "you started it" Shawn smiled "noo" I laughed "come here" shawn said lifting me back onto the boat i placed my hand out of the boat to help shawn. Shawn started rowing the boat back to where we started "im shawn" i said worried "yeah" he said trying to move the boat "I think we're going im circles" I laughed "that makes sense... hey this is a lot harder than it looks" he said laughing. we finally got back to the path "do you hear that" shawn said excited "hear what" i asked confuse he gave me a look then grabbed my hand and we ran to some place that was playing music and started dancing/singing.
________________________
im kinda upset because
this chapter was 10x better
i wrote it all out then when
i was going to post it, it
somehow got deleted sorry
I tried to remember what i
wrote but then i froze so u
had to start over sorry oh btw
have the next chapter ready
im so excited not only because
i have the next chapter ready
but becasee i bought so many
oreos and if you know me
personally you know im addicted lol x