Slow

shawn dropped me off around 10 when the party was still going on its now 2 something in the morning, and the party was over jack was asleep but for some reason i couldn't fall asleep. I was walking out of my restroom turing on my laptop to play some music then i heard something from outside i walk quickly to the curtain to see if there was anything, nothing. i then opened one of the doors to my balcony and hear the noise again I walk out so now I was outside on the balcony looking out in the dark and noticed shawn
"y/n" he said cuffing his hands around his mouth "shawn what are you doing here" i whisper loudly now walking to one of the edges looking down at him "open the door" he replied "no are you crazy" i said "come on its cold out here" shawn whined "i dont even know the code to the alarm so if i walk down the stairs im going to set off the alarm waking jack up" i said back looking down at shawn "fine" he replied back "im going up" Shawn said walking towards one of the balcony legs "no what" i said he didn't reply back he just smiled at me.
shawn then started to climb up my baloney. "oh my god" I whispered to myself walking back into my room closing the door i was now walking back and forth then shawn came in "hey" he whispered out of breath closing the door "hey" i said smiling "what are you doing here" i responded back "today was amazing" he smiled walking up to me. i grabbed his hand guiding him to my bed so we both could sit "you couldn't have just texted me that" i said laughing "no what fun would that be and besides i wouldn't have been able to do this in a text" shawn said leaning in starting to kiss me.
the kiss got deeper.
i placed both my hands around his neck while he placed his on my cheeks, i pulled back "wait i need to take it slow" i said while both of are foreheads were resting on each other with my hand was on his chest. shawn just smiled back whispering "i love slow"