Tuesday

The alarm went off and it was 7:00 I turned my body facing shawn "hey" brushing the hair out of my face. I placed my hand on top of his. The one that was brushing the hair out. "morning" I smiled "you are so beautiful" he said pecking my lips. I quickly covered my faced with my hands "no stop you're beautiful" he then said moving my hands away from my face. He quickly grabbed me, pulling me towards his body. Holding me. "I love you" he whispered "I love you" I responded turning myself so i could see his face. Cuffing both his cheeks then lighting pecking him "Come on" I said.

-School-

We were walking into school. I was clinging onto his arm. Walking down the halls Shawn was saying a couple of hi here and there. It was still awkward for me you would think that I would have a lot or even a couple of friends by now.. I would just simply give off an awkward smile to whoever he would say hi too. We stopped in front of my first classes door.
"Mr. Mendes" my English teacher said shaking his head "Hello to you y/n" he then added I smiled at him as he entered to class "Soo" Shawn said lacing his hands into mine "Sooo" I mocked "Wanna go to a party after school" he said "A party?" I question "yeah" he smiled i narrowed my eyebrows "nooooo no party" he added narrowing his eyebrows "hangout with a couple of friends" he said "Shawn..." i sighed "Come on it will be fun please just for 3 hours tops" he said I was just looking at him now "Pleaseeee" he whined "Fine" I said he just smiled "You owe me" I said "Yes I will get you anything you just made my day" He cheered The minute bell rang "Gotta go" he smiled planting a kiss on my forehead "See ya" i smiled. He ran down the hall.

-Party-

Shawn hoped over a mini fence. "Here" he said helping me over the fence. "AAAYYEE" his all his friends shouted "He brought the girlfriend" a guy shouted I just smiled "hi" I said. Shawn started taking off his shirt "you coming in" he said talking about the pool "no I'm fine" "are you sure" he asked "yeah" i smiled. He jumped into the pool.

-6 Hours Later-
"Can we go now" i whispered to Shawn "huh what" he said confused "you said that we would leave in 3 hours" i whispered "Come on" he said "I'm going to go" I said "Babe" he whispered " is that fine can i go" I looked up at him "yeah" he said "Have fun" I kissed his cheek "Text me when you get home so that I know you're safe" he said.