I Love You

The game ended and they won. I ran down the field jumping to Shawn's arms. He was sweaty and dirty but he looked hot. "You did amazing" I whispered into his ear. "Shawn you coming to the party" one of his teammates shouted at him. He pulled back from the hug looking at me then back and his teammate "next time" he said turing his face back to mine smiling. "Let's go" he smiled intertwining his fingers with mine guiding me out of the field. We were now walking down a block until we reached his car. "Can we go to your place??" he asked I just nodded and he started driving. We finally reached the house and made our way up to my room. I took about three steps into my room until Shawn rushed up and pin both my hands with one of his large hands against the wall while the other was on my hip "you're a fucking goddess" he said before crashing his lips onto mine. The kiss was depending until i heard a car pulling up. I quickly shoved Shawn away making my way to my balcony. Jack.
"it's jack" i ran into shawn "its cool" he said calmly "no it's not-" i started "woah you still haven't told him y/n" he said I just look at shawn. I heard the door downstairs open with a couple of boys laughing. I quickly, quietly shut the door. I ran to shawn grabbing his hand guiding him on a side of my bed where jack wouldn't see. "this is crazy" Shawn giggled "ssshh" i whispered jumping into bed pretending to be asleep because jack usually checks up on me. I felt Shawn coming up trying to make his way into my bed. I put my hand in his face pushing him down. "shawn noo" I whispered, all he did was laugh. A couple of minutes later i hear my door opening then closing. It was really quick. "beds are better with a person in them with you" he whispered from below causing me to giggle. "You can come up now" I said. Shawn and I were laying on our backs now. It was quiet. "before i met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason" he spoke up. I didn't say anything, all I did was roll to Shawn's side and kiss his cheek resting my head on his chest drifting to sleep.
......................................
9:37 in the morning
......................................
I was waken up by someone sleep talking and a lot of movement. Shawn. I sat up looking down at him. He was whimpering in his sleep. I went down beside him raking my fingers through his hair "hey babe, shawn" i whispered into his ear softly, slowly nudging his arm. "hey wake up, babe" I said once more worried about what he was dreaming about. "huh uh" he sat up quick pulling me into a hug. Holding me in is arms planting a kiss on my forehead. Resting his chin on the top of my head. "hey what happen" i said releasing from his grip looking up at him, cuffing one of his cheeks then releasing. "I dreamt that, that you left me. y/n if you ever leave me I wouldn't be able to live with myself. you're my everything." he whispered looking down at his hands. I felt hurt that he would think that ME, I out of all people would leave him. He's my everything. I quickly moved closer to him placing one of my hands on top of him while the other cuffed his cheek planting a light kiss on his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. " I'm staying here. I'm not nor ever will be leaving you shawn. I love you." I whispered into his ear. I felt him wrap his muscular arms around my wait. "I love you soo much more" he said. Who knew that he could be so soft, or was it just directly to me. We then both released from our grips.