Nice

-shawns pov-

y/n fell asleep in my arms, her soft snores. she was perfect, I took my phone out and took a picture of her it was cute hopefully it wasn't weird because we weren't exactly together.. yet. If only we could stay in this position forever.

I didn't want to wake her so i picked her up bridal style and made my way up the stairs to her bedroom. y/n let out a small groan that caused me to think that i had woken her up, I paused for a second then continued up.

she buried herself in the crook of my neck while she she slowly wrapped her arms around my neck. I walked into her room and laid her down onto the bed slowly, grabbing a folded blanket on the corner of her bed, placing it on top of her. Grabbing her hand and slowly placing it on top of the blanket.

-hours later, your pov-

for some odd reason i woke up really early it was about 7:36 in the morning. I got up and put my hair in a messy bun grabbing my laptop heading downstairs. I noticed the mess of popcorn near the theater room and realized that shawn was here last night and thought about if he was the one who carried me up to my bedroom and why he just hadn't just slept in the guest room because it was really late.

I made a bowl of acai grabbing a cold water bottle form the fridge. I sat in the dinning room re-watching finding carter episodes. I finished my breakfast and ran upstairs. the house was so quiet, no ones ever here it's mostly the jacks and i or jacks friends ...

I wanted to wake jack up but im assuming that he would be pissed and I didn't want to risk my chance of dying today lol. I got ready to go down to santa monica to buy some clothes and just look around.

The first store i head into was urban outfitters, I bought a couple of things. My next stop was a cafe to get some passion tea or just tea in general. I started walking down the strip of the place and heard some kind of wheels of a skateboard grinding on the ground but didn't pay much attention.

There were about 4 boys im guessing.
"y/n" from behind i heard. I turned around and didn't see anyone i knew until it happened again I wasn't sure if it was directly to me so I just kept walking instead of people thinking im lost or whatever. The sound of the skateboard were getting louder.

A boy quickly stopped in front of me."wooah" I whispered to myself almost running into him "y/n i was calling you" he said "shawn" I smiled talking a step back "yeah im guessing you didn't hear me" he said getting off the board, holding it, as soo as he said that 2 other guys came. " y/n these are my friends sam and nate" shawn said pointing at them "wassup baby girl" nate said winking at me while sam just kept examining me up and down biting his lower lip, shawn tensed up. "right" I laughed

"hey do you think I can get your number or..." nate started but got cut off by shawn nudging his shoulder causing me to giggle "cute" sam said with a smirk. "i think aaron is waiting on us so you guys go down there with him" shawn said they muttered some stuff then skated back to some shop.

"nice friends" I laughed. shawn giggled "so where ya headed too" he added "just wondering" I started "wondering" shawn raised an eyebrow laughing starting to skate while we walked down the strip of the stores. "yeah you know looking around" i said while walking into victorias secret shawn stopped at the entrance pointed up at the sign and I laughed at him.

"my friends are waiting on me but ill text you later" he said "ok cool" I smiled walking up to him. shawn leaned im and gave me a goodbye hug, i returned. talking in his sent. he smelled so good lol.

"so you gonna let go" shawn laughed i released my grip looking up at him laughing. I took a step back then he walked out of the store.

5 minutes later I was walking around the beauty section of VS and got a text from shawn. picture of me sleeping.
"amazing" i whispered to myself.

I didn't reply to the text, not sure if that was the right move but it was one of those text where you didn't need to respond back ...

___________________

I know theres are annoying. I won't be talking or doing this a lot lol but sorry I was really unsure how to write this/start it, it was kinda difficult but I promise they should get better but, OHHH my gosh you guys the story and has so many views or reads im not exactly sure what it's called but im just really happy i was screaming. im not even exaggerating when I say that im so happy thank you so much xx
(I just want to upload johnsons birthday chapter already uhhgg)